Steve Keim to be on The Herd

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I have one of those Bruce Arians kangols and Steve Keim signed it one day at training camp. A little while back I asked my wife to wash it

She said "but this has a autograph... and it'll come out if I clean it"

I said "Hopefully"

He was still GM at the time

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He wasn't just tlaking about his picks. He was taking draft in general.

But his RB picks all played a role and were plug and play on very cheap deals aside from the atrocious Johnson extension.

Edmonds was fine for a 4th round pick. Keaontay Ingram contributed as a 6th rounder last season. He looks like Kiems worst RB picks.
Eno had moments as a 7th rounder and was assending before his mental breakdown.
Stepfan Taylor played a role for a few seasons as a 5th.
Davis Johnson was the best RB in the NFL almost 2 seasons.

These were all of his RB picks. RB was not the issue with Kiems drafting.

Maybe but other teams have drafted stars in those rounds.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who gives a hell what Keim thinks!!!
Isn’t he the guy who struggled in the draft, front loaded too many contracts & mostly every Cardinals fan wanted fired 4 years ago instead of last year?

How soon we forget. How in the hell does he get a job with Fox working the draft coverage when he sucked at it? Lol

Move on
I agree with this.
I get being angry with the way he put this teams current situation. I'm angry too.
But can we tone down the aggressiveness.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Careful. This is a gateway to "Steve Keim was OK really" in a few months time.
He wasn’t a terrible evaluator when he was relatively sober if we are being honest. Be careful however on whitewashing Keim’s countless personal issues that affected his performance over the last decade.

Glad for his and family’s sake that he’s trying to get all that under control.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If we draft Bosa and stick with Rosen for another year we’re probably picking #1 again and drafting Joe Burrow. :oops:
And regularly being in line for a SB birth. Damn. Then again, reality check…we’re talking about the Cards so not likely. :(

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s right. But I’m guessing this is pretty prevalent more than people actually know throughout the NFL.

Kliff was over his head jumping to HC no doubt, but I wouldn't fault him over SK or MB for the culture and processes they created.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s right. But I’m guessing this is pretty prevalent more than people actually know throughout the NFL.
Agreed! It also showed they truly game Andy a chance and he couldn't hang on to it.

Mitch also responded saying this proves that Wilks was a good coach and Kiem made him look bad.

Last edited:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who gives a hell what Keim thinks!!!
Isn’t he the guy who struggled in the draft, front loaded too many contracts & mostly every Cardinals fan wanted fired 4 years ago instead of last year?

How soon we forget. How in the hell does he get a job with Fox working the draft coverage when he sucked at it? Lol

Move on
Because he really didn’t. He sucked at hiring a staff that could develop the talent that he drafted.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So glad Kyler doesn't have that toxic clown undermining him anymore. The new crew is doing everything right as far as supporting and building chemistry with Kyler, while the prior GM was constantly leaking to make Kyler look bad in an attempt to save his job and distract from his awful draft and free agent decisions.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s a reaction to this:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Steve is quickly becoming an unnecessary a-hole...To a team who carried him for multiple years, while he was out partying, drinking and driving, not showing up for work, etc. What a douchebag!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson