OT: NFL 'expert' Steve Keim on week 1.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
i think we can eliminate Keim as one of Kyle's sources

he dunks on Keim whenever he gets the chance
Kyle is the one guy who should have a grudge, and probably does, but he doesn't go out of his way to make stuff up or push false narratives against the team. If something is legit, he'll run with it and offer his insight or make corrections to what others have said/posted.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eh he's wrong on the WR comment. Devonta Smith was a high pick and they traded a 1st and a 3rd for AJ Brown.
Drafted Jalen Raegar in the 1st round as well.

I'd say the Eagles under Howie had two future HOF's on the Oline already by the time Hurts got on the field. Then they used some good scouting to land quality 2nd round guards as well. Their LT is a stud out of nowhere as well.

With the Oline in place its easier to take chances on WRs.

The truth is though we could have done the same. You draft your franchise QB either an OT or WR after you draft him. Instead we took a solid slot corner instead of Deebo or AJ Brown. Then miss on Isabella when McLaurin and DK were there.

Just get one of those studs, still get DHOP the next year and exhaust your resources on the Oline.

We had the chance to add anchors on the Oline like Wirfs and Creed Humphrey.

To fix the loss of Kirk, we had to trade for Hollywood instead of getting a guy like Linderbaum.

It was setup to at least get ONE of those WRs or ONE of those Olineman. Keim just happened to be below average at his job.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
in an alternate universe --

you take Wirfs or Wills over Simmons -- and you have your tackles taken care of over Kylers career

further -- Linderbaum over trading for Hollywood, or, you use a diff package to get Hollywood after the Linderbaum pick

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in an alternate universe --

you take Wirfs or Wills over Simmons -- and you have your tackles taken care of over Kylers career

further -- Linderbaum over trading for Hollywood, or, you use a diff package to get Hollywood after the Linderbaum pick
That makes too much sense

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The more he speaks the more it just proves where the organizational disfunction came from(including Mike). No wonder Kyler seems so much happier now that this fat drunk slob is gone.
“Linebackers, my man. That’s what it’s all about. They have to be undersized and fast, because of course that’s how you draft linebackers. Same with wide receivers. Didn’t you see my expert work a few years ago? Right there in front of us was 240 lb DK Metcalf, built like a brick s**thouse, huge wingspan, tall, aggressive, catches everything thrown at him. That’s totally not our guy, Andy Isabella, 5’6” 180 lbs, catches like an alligator. That’s the secret, chief, smaller weaker less talented players.”

“Uh huh, alright, that’s one approach, what about putting offensive linemen around Kyler to protect your investment?”

“Nah we pay him enough he can figure it out, imma go draft some more linebackaz!!”

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I'm not sure this is an attack Chris.

The way I read it is as genuine comment. My recollection is @Chopper0080 normally ranted at Keim for his takes about getting guys with 1st round grades in round 3. Seemed to me @SoonerLou was saying he will genuinely miss those rants.
@Chris_Sanders I also didn't feel like it was a personal attack.