OT: NFL 'expert' Steve Keim on week 1.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A few Cardinals gems/nuggets like the Carson Palmer contract 3 days before he got injured. Scouting Josh Allen. Also how having an offensive minded HC is the better way to go.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why do people listen to this clown? He was a garbage GM.

A great leader is the most important thing in any HC, offensive or defensive. The dude hired an "offensive mind" who was a terrible leader and got one good year, 1 playoff game and zero wins out of him.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
pods and radio hosts must be freaking desperate to put this loser of a gm/human being on their shows as some kind of expert.
You kidding?
NFLN has had Michael Vick and Michael Irvin on their network.
Granted, those guys have celebrity status but people will put anybody on that has something to offer. And, Keim, regardless of how people think, had one of 32 gm jobs.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You kidding?
Granted, those guys have celebrity status but people will put anybody on that has something to offer. And, Keim, regardless of how people think, had one of 32 gm jobs.
100%. We don't like him, and he's a bad dude. But The Athletic puts on Randy Mueller every week for their GM show podcast.

Mueller is 64-80 as an executive and hasn't worked in the NFL since 2007. Outside of AZ, Keim is a pretty fantastic get.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You kidding?
those guys were either HOF/Champion or MVP candidates.

Keim is a washout, failure who's team won 1 playoff game in a decade and only made the playoffs 3 of 10 years.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Befuddles me why anybody would want to hear what this guy has to say.
I didn’t open the link and this is the last comment I make on any thread that includes the name Keim.
I agree man..let it go...damn... shall we boycott the threads together?