Some Draft Talk Fun..

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
I found this amusing...

It is unlikely the Cardinals will address the QB position with the #6 pick. Make that a strong unlikely.

Dave McGinnis said that everything every GM says between now and the draft is a lie and Rod Graves added that he was wondering how he was going to fill the next 20 minutes without telling us anything of note

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Well I am just assuming, but take it for what its worth....

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed that, too.

But as someone in the Leftwich camp, this scares me because Rod Graves seems to be a straight-shooter. He was up-front on Jurecki's show about not tagging Boston, and he didn't.

OP
OP
Mr. Boldin

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Honestly I dont knwo what to believe. Worse yet I dont knwo who I want. I am sold on Leftwich as a great QB in the NFL. I am sold Suggs will improve our D alot. I am sold on the idea of trading down a few spots or for 2 #1s and getting a guy like Trufant.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
All in all

Whether it's Suggs or Leftwhich at number 6 or grabbing additional picks at round 1 with a trade, I feel the Cardinals are going to get a pretty good 2003 draft class.
I'm excited!!!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Re: All in all

Originally posted by Jetstream Green
Whether it's Suggs or Leftwhich at number 6 or grabbing additional picks at round 1 with a trade, I feel the Cardinals are going to get a pretty good 2003 draft class.
I'm excited!!!

I'm with you on that Jet...most of our glaring weaknesses are the deepest positions in the draft...this will be a good year!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard