Big Winner, Not Being Discussed

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At least, I haven't seen it reported on. And that's Shakur Sanders. With all the big name QB's coming out this year, there is not many good ones (??) left for the 2025 Draft. And, this Draft shows that teams value QB's and that should really help his draft position. And, I would think that his HC will help put him into the "Best Light" going into the next Draft. Anyone agree?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The problem could be that his HC father, Deion is already talking publicly about teams and cites that he would not want his top players (his son, and Travis Hunter) to play for. This could get very ugly.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem could be that his HC father, Deion is already talking publicly about teams and cites that he would not want his top players (his son, and Travis Hunter) to play for. This could get very ugly.
That was fake news. Deion denies saying it. :)

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That was fake news. Deion denies saying it. :)
I just saw the interview video of him on You-tube. It wasn't fake.

The Colorado coach said his son, quarterback Shedeur Sanders, and two-way star cornerback/wide receiver Travis Hunter will decide where they go in the 2025 draft, and not the other way around as is traditionally the case.

"I know where I want them to go," Deion Sanders told the "Million Dollaz Worth of Game"podcast Friday. "So, it's certain cities that ain't going to happen. It's going to be an Eli."

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I just saw the interview video of him on You-tube. It wasn't fake.

The Colorado coach said his son, quarterback Shedeur Sanders, and two-way star cornerback/wide receiver Travis Hunter will decide where they go in the 2025 draft, and not the other way around as is traditionally the case.

"I know where I want them to go," Deion Sanders told the "Million Dollaz Worth of Game"podcast Friday. "So, it's certain cities that ain't going to happen. It's going to be an Eli."

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Well if he said it 15 months ago on Million Dollaz Worth of Game, you gotta take it to the bank.

Deions word is his bond.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
That program seems like a dumpster fire from the outside in.. I'll take the under on his projected draft ranking. I think Hunter is legit though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort