So Proud of this Team

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
I know it is not over yet; although some may fear it is.

I just want to say how proud I am of this team for how tough they have been.

Regardless of how the rest of the season plays out; this team has the most heart of any team I have seen in AZ.

The best Cardinals "team" ever in AZ.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Regardless of how the rest of the season plays out; this team has the most heart of any team I have seen in AZ.

At random moments the thought of "We're going to the playoffs" pops into my head and I just have to smile or chuckle. Whatever happens from here on out, this team is very special.

denverbirdfan

thanks for flying
Reaction score

I could not agree more. They are playing their hearts out, and are seriously an inspiring team.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
This is a team we can all be proud of...never can question their heart. If we had a QB like 2007-2009 era Warner we'd be blowing teams out consistently...what a dream.

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
This is a team we can all be proud of...never can question their heart. If we had a QB like 2007-2009 era Warner we'd be blowing teams out consistently...what a dream.

I was watching Warner during the post-game. He started by describing the "the hole in the pit in my stomach" feeling for his old team, after the loss of another QB, yet playing a such a high level. Just missing a QB...

I could almost see the wheels spinning in his head.

Kurt, listen to me, you could do it...

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Being at the dome watching us win this game made me so proud of this team. More than I have ever been.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
This is my favorite cardinal team of all time. It's sad they have lost so many players because there is no doubt in my mind this team healthy is the best team in the nfl.

Amazing.

thank you Kiem, thank you Bruce, thank you Mike B...

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score
Best record in the league in week 15. Take a minute and enjoy this. Man I love this group of guys.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There is absolutely no "No mas!" in this team.

All guts, heart, effort, moxie, grit, hutzpah...whatever you want to use.

The defense lines up and, like Gandalf, yells "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!" and blasts them.

Love this team.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It's a fantastic team, meaning a whole that is far, far greater than the sum of its parts. Really fantastic.

The team in its ideal form would be that 2000 New York Giants team, I think--the one with Kerry Collins that lost to Baltimore in the Super Bowl. In this form its almost impossible to think of a historical parallel.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is my favorite cardinal team of all time. It's sad they have lost so many players because there is no doubt in my mind this team healthy is the best team in the nfl.

Amazing.

thank you Kiem, thank you Bruce, thank you Mike B...

Yeah that's the real shame in all of this. This group is so easy to root for and it was all set up beautifully for them to be the first team to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium. When they were fully healthy this was a top 3 NFL team this year.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
No matter what happens from here out, this team has overachieved in every way. Couldn't be prouder of each one. There is no quit in any of them.

I'm hoping for a 1980 US Olympic Hockey team style performance against Seattle. :)

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have been watching/following football for a lot of years and I don't think I have seen ANY team suffer as many major injuries and WIN 11 games....EVER.

This season, no matter how the post season goes, has been an incredible journey. If one can't learn the value of perseverance from this group, it can't be learned!

Wow, what a team.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Making the playoffs (and also hopefully winning the division) regardless of how we perform once we get there is going to be such a great building block for the future both in this immediate offseason and going forward. Love this team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson