SEA 22 AZ 16 Analysis

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
we have gabbert...and they picked up that kid from asu for the practice squad a couple weeks back

Berkovici...thats the kid
But let's be honest with each other, these guys may get their chance to show what they have but we still need a QBOTF.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's not. He's mediocre at best. His antics only exemplify things. But let's be fair. Is it fair to say that Tebow is being blackballed too?

Mediocre is better than atrocious... which is what Stanton/Gabbert/Savage/Hundley and countless others have shown themselves to be over YEARS of snaps.

And I think you meant amplify, not exemplify above.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kaepernick is far better at foootballing than Tebow
Stop being obtuse and answer the question honestly. The knock right now is that Kaepernick is better than Josh Johnson, Case Keenum, Jacoby Brissett, etc but I still stand by my assertion that if the guy was an elite player, he'd be on a roster baggage and all but I digress. Tebow is also better than some of the backups in this league so is it fair to say he's being blackballed?

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mediocre is better than atrocious... which is what Stanton/Gabbert/Savage/Hundley and countless others have shown themselves to be over YEARS of snaps.

And I think you meant amplify, not exemplify above.
Mediocrity + baggage = no job. Those players mentioned don't draw attention to themselves and don't go out of their way to marginalize over half of their viewing audience. OJ Simpson was one of the greatest backs to play the game. Would you want him selling your product?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Stop being obtuse and answer the question honestly. The knock right now is that Kaepernick is better than Josh Johnson, Case Keenum, Jacoby Brissett, etc but I still stand by my assertion that if the guy was an elite player, he'd be on a roster baggage and all but I digress. Tebow is also better than some of the backups in this league so is it fair to say he's being blackballed?

I disagree with your premise. I don’t think that’s Tebow is better than some of the backups in the league—at least not so much better that you’d pay him what it would take to keep him in football instead of his other interests.

I feel like you’re moving the goalposts. Kapp isn’t an elite player, but he’s so much better than every backup and some starters in the league that the only explanation for him being left off a roster—even for training camp—is politics:

Reaction score
Kapp isn’t an elite player, but he’s so much better than every backup and some starters in the league that the only explanation for him being left off a roster—even for training camp—is politics:
And the "politics" of the NFL is MONEY!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson