SEA 22 AZ 16 Analysis

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Excellent analysis as always, Mitch. I'm so fed up with Amos Jones and the entire coaching staff at this point. It's getting to be time to organize a pitchfork & sign crew to assemble on Hardy Drive and demand that Amos be sent packing. As a season ticket holder I feel that he is stealing my ticket money and I want him GONE a long time ago. Everybody in Arizona knows the guy can't coach, except maybe for Arians, yet he's still here. Inexcusable.
This!!!! And this also is how it can be fixed!! Season ticket holders need to voice their displeasure and they will hear it. Especially if you threaten to cancel. Fans in general they can blow off....they won't blow off what makes them money

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I would Tell Arians we are sending a moving truck for Amos and Bettcher ....let us know if we need 1 more for you?

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
After the sh*t throws we saw last night, I'm ready to put Gabbert in there. It can't get any worse, we're still losing games. Oh by the way, that's the 2nd game we've lost with Drew Stanton as our QB. His pristine record will be tarnished by the end of this season if he stays healthy and we don't yank him first. Dude sucks.

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
He actually said that?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have read the quotes in the newspaper, he is "NEVER, NEVER going to fire a coach". very emphatic. All these people that say they like BA but would like to change up some of the other coaches... not gonna happen... you want to get rid of the bum coaches, you need to axe BA.... I have no problem with that myself

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you mean that Gabbert was benched for Kaepernick, because that's what actually happened. Loot it up.

Kaepernick can makes plays from the pocket, and he can escape it. He was a better quarterback than Stanton even without his legs.
If he were any good he'd be on someone's roster baggage and all.

Reaction score
After the sh*t throws we saw last night, I'm ready to put Gabbert in there. It can't get any worse, we're still losing games. Oh by the way, that's the 2nd game we've lost with Drew Stanton as our QB. His pristine record will be tarnished by the end of this season if he stays healthy and we don't yank him first. Dude sucks.
That's the 4th game Stanton has lost as the starting QB for the Cardinals, the first this year.

But I agree with the rest of what you said! :devil:

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
One of the reasons teams employ a one back set is to have an extra wide out which forces the defense to counter with an extra defensive backs so you are running against nickle and dime packages.

The Cardinals were running out of a two tight end, bunched receiver set all night. That formation brought all eleven defenders into the box to stop the run. It didn't work and they never went away from it.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is there anyone with more baggage than Marshawn Lynch?

You wont win this one. It's the rich white man holding him down. The only color keeping him off the filed is green. We hear players say it's a business all the time and they're right. The man is bad for business and that's why he's out.

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Kaepernick was starting in the super bowl more recently than Josh Johnson threw a pass in the NFL. But Johnson is getting workouts. Ridiculous.
Kap is one of those guys who made it to a Super Bowl, even though he was not a good QB. He made it because of Harbaugh, who is the only one who could put him in a position to win, a good running game and defense. He sucks and would be a turrible fit for this offense. He may be OK for another team and offense though.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kap is one of those guys who made it to a Super Bowl, even though he was not a good QB. He made it because of Harbaugh, who is the only one who could put him in a position to win, a good running game and defense. He sucks and would be a turrible fit for this offense. He may be OK for another team and offense though.
LOL. Whatever you need to tell yourself, buddy.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kaepernick was starting in the super bowl more recently than Josh Johnson threw a pass in the NFL. But Johnson is getting workouts. Ridiculous.
Kaepernick made his bed now he has to sleep on it. It's one thing to protest police brutality, it's another to wear pig cop socks and t-shirts celebrating a man who's brutal regime imprisoned and murdered more people than the police in this country could even dream about. He decided not only to go far left, he chose radical and the fans responded by staying away. Sure that act would work in a far left city like San Francisco but in places like Texas or even Florida, that dog ain't gonna hunt. Owners know that he's a pariah right now and won't touch him with a ten foot pole and if there's collusion, that's the only collusion that might be proven. This idiocy that he's (half) black is absurd considering that there are black QB's in the NFL.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Guys, this game would've been out of control if Seattle hadn't committed 1,000 penalties. I think this game was a stark reminder of the value of Calais Campbell, who consistently overperformed against the Seahawks and helped his teammates make plays.

I was thinking the same thing during the game, Seattle kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties. They had 12 for 108 yds. NBC put up a graphic during the game which showed how many penalties Seattle had in each game. Including this game I believe they have been in double digits now for the last 4-5 games.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kaepernick made his bed now he has to sleep on it. It's one thing to protest police brutality, it's another to wear pig cop socks and t-shirts celebrating a man who's brutal regime imprisoned and murdered more people than the police in this country could even dream about. He decided not only to go far left, he chose radical and the fans responded by staying away. Sure that act would work in a far left city like San Francisco but in places like Texas or even Florida, that dog ain't gonna hunt. Owners know that he's a pariah right now and won't touch him with a ten foot pole and if there's collusion, that's the only collusion that might be proven. This idiocy that he's (half) black is absurd considering that there are black QB's in the NFL.

Then say that. Don’t pretend that Kapp
Isn’t playing in the NFL because he’s not one of the 64 best QBs in the world.

OP
OP
Mitch

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
The Cardinals had better sign another QB asap. Stanton was noticeably limping in the 2nd half. He didn't hold up the last time Palmer went on the IR.

I'd be happy with Kaepernick, basically because he is by far the best option available. Plus, we need QBs who can threaten the defense with their legs.

But, watch, they will probably re-sign Trevor Knight.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The Cardinals had better sign another QB asap. Stanton was noticeably limping in the 2nd half. He didn't hold up the last time Palmer went on the IR.

I'd be happy with Kaepernick, basically because he is by far the best option available. Plus, we need QBs who can threaten the defense with their legs.

But, watch, they will probably re-sign Trevor Knight.
we have gabbert...and they picked up that kid from asu for the practice squad a couple weeks back

Berkovici...thats the kid

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then say that. Don’t pretend that Kapp
Isn’t playing in the NFL because he’s not one of the 64 best QBs in the world.
He's not. He's mediocre at best. His antics only exemplify things. But let's be fair. Is it fair to say that Tebow is being blackballed too?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
LOL. Whatever you need to tell yourself, buddy.
Wow, what a great insightful post. I talk football, give my opinion and you come back with a condescending, disrespectful, pompous, juvenile post that has nothing to do with football. With all due respect, I am not your buddy, I am more selective in my friends.