Rondale Moore silence is deafening

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It’s now very obvious how much the Murray/Kirk combination meant to this offense. No doubt ALL our receivers will benefit from Murray’s return. My biggest concern is what that OL will look like tomorrow.
Yea Kirk and Kyler had great timing on the deep ball and he was a guy Kyler could trust over the middle.

I wasnt a huge Kirk fan, but its a deal that Keim should have done after his 3rd year in the league when we could have got him cheaper. Not to mention we dont trade a 1st for Hollywood.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea Kirk and Kyler had great timing on the deep ball and he was a guy Kyler could trust over the middle.

I wasnt a huge Kirk fan, but its a deal that Keim should have done after his 3rd year in the league when we could have got him cheaper. Not to mention we dont trade a 1st for Hollywood.
That's what I was saying but it was an unpopular opinion. We gotta stop letting good drafted players get to the last year of their deal and then walk.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We also need our QB to trust his teammates...he has always had issues with that.
The thing is what QB has trusted Rondale Moore?

I mean there were a few games he caught a lot of passes from McCoy. But those were when Kliff was milking screen passes to him.

Its not a lot of 5'7" guys who caught passes over the middle and down the field consistently. I would Rondale proves it wrong, but two coaching staffs so far havent felt he could do that yet.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The thing is what QB has trusted Rondale Moore?

I mean there were a few games he caught a lot of passes from McCoy. But those were when Kliff was milking screen passes to him.

Its not a lot of 5'7" guys who caught passes over the middle and down the field consistently. I would Rondale proves it wrong, but two coaching staffs so far havent felt he could do that yet.
his height limits him for sure. But with his speed how come he never runs go routes? Height doesnt matter when you are five yards behind the defense.
The coaches expect him to use his explosiveness and be a playmaker...take a simple 5 yard hitch and turn it into 40 yards... like Tyreke Hill.... and I think Rondale is going to have to do that a few times before they start calling his number regularly as a wr.
But that has nothing to do with Kylers trust issues.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
He should be. All those RB carries are lowering his value on the market and shortening his career.
The kid has been a ghost at WR...but he needs to break off a couple and turn 4 catches for 25 yards into 4 catches for 60....then he will get more opportunities
FTFY

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
But with his speed how come he never runs go routes?
if you watch all-22 shots, he runs deeper routes (full disclosure: i glean this from whatever all-22 gets shown for various reasons -- and its an imprecise sample. but its there)

part of this years issue: the Cardinal offense to date throws so few of those kinds of balls -- and those that do get thrown have gone to Hollywood

the last deep pass i can remember being attempted was vs LA. That was a month ago!

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Wish he kept running on the play downfield. Seemed like he was hoping for a PI.

Glad we finally did a Pew Pew though.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Wish he kept running on the play downfield. Seemed like he was hoping for a PI.

Glad we finally did a Pew Pew though.
I been a Rondale supporter from day one.
The kid needs to rack some yac or he will spend every year of his career on a different team once his rookie deal expires. As a third year he should be putting it all together

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson