Rondale Moore silence is deafening

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
4 touches yesterday for 20 yards...at least we know that he's not even productive when healthy!
And yet, we still can’t 100% judge Rondale until Dobbs is holding a clipboard on the sideline. But, yes, it would appear Moore is merely a gadget player, and a 1-7 team cannot afford gadget players.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
And yet, we still can’t 100% judge Rondale until Dobbs is holding a clipboard on the sideline. But, yes, it would appear Moore is merely a gadget player, and a 1-7 team cannot afford gadget players.
We can absolutely make a judgment after a few years and multiple regimes that he's a 2nd round bustola. Hey, at least he's healthy thus far!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Kid can only run the plays called and only catch what's thrown to him.

I think they like him in the backfield...they even ran him between the tackles... maybe the crumbs at WR are just to appease him a little for having to play RB

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If the Cardinals draft or wide receiver or two, as many hope and speculate, then guys like Rondale Moore and Greg Dortch will not be on the team next year... Unless they can figure out a Darren Sproles type roll and he embraces it.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If the Cardinals draft or wide receiver or two, as many hope and speculate, then guys like Rondale Moore and Greg Dortch will not be on the team next year... Unless they can figure out a Darren Sproles type roll and he embraces it.
Neither of those guys will cost much, don't seem like attitude problems, and can play in the NFL.

I don't know if the 2024 Arizona Cardinals will be good enough to cast aside guys who have shown they can play in the NFL.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Rondale and Dortch are perfectly capable players.

Rondale has hit his upside of being a reasonably good gadget player.. obviously that's not what Keim envisioned, but he should have a fairly long career.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
PHNX crew said behind the scenes Rondale Moore is disgruntled with his role on the team.

Although the crew said they are hopeful things change with Kyler.
He should be. All those RB carries are lowering his value on the market and shortening his career.
The kid has been doing okay at WR...but he needs to break off a couple and turn 4 catches for 25 yards into 4 catches for 60....then he will get more opportunities

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
All those RB carries are lowering his value on the market and shortening his career.
he gets like 3 carries a game

lets see what happens when Kyler is back --

but this is two staffs that have looked at him in the offseason, concluded he could be a real weapon .... and then little when the games start

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PHNX crew said behind the scenes Rondale Moore is disgruntled with his role on the team.

Although the crew said they are hopeful things change with Kyler.
I know I’ll get slammed for this but I expect his production to go up with Kyler in. Dobbs wasn’t accurate enough to to hit Ertz or McBride with consistency. Him trying to go to Rondale outside of 5 yards would be a waste. Hopefully, we see a nice amount of him as a chance of pace with Conner back.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Playing Kyler over David Carr in my fantasy league tomorrow. It's bymageddon (Tua, Kelce, Devonta, & Kupp) for me and I need the ceiling.

Dropping Carr, I had the choice of Wilson or Moore to add. I chose Wilson. Sorry Rondale, you just don't have the goods my man. If Wilson is out, I'll shift him to IR and pick you up but I just can't keep hoping you turn into something other than what you are.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Playing Kyler over David Carr in my fantasy league tomorrow. It's bymageddon (Tua, Kelce, Devonta, & Kupp) for me and I need the ceiling.

Dropping Carr, I had the choice of Wilson or Moore to add. I chose Wilson. Sorry Rondale, you just don't have the goods my man. If Wilson is out, I'll shift him to IR and pick you up but I just can't keep hoping you turn into something other than what you are.
Solid bet. I dont expect anything from David Carr tomorrow.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know I’ll get slammed for this but I expect his production to go up with Kyler in. Dobbs wasn’t accurate enough to to hit Ertz or McBride with consistency. Him trying to go to Rondale outside of 5 yards would be a waste. Hopefully, we see a nice amount of him as a chance of pace with Conner back.
I guess we'll see, but I dont think Kyler trusts him much outside of 5 yards either. You have to pinpoint accurate for a guy like that with such a small catch radius. At least Brown has long arms and Kirk was taller/willing to jump.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess we'll see, but I dont think Kyler trusts him much outside of 5 yards either. You have to pinpoint accurate for a guy like that with such a small catch radius. At least Brown has long arms and Kirk was taller/willing to jump.
It’s now very obvious how much the Murray/Kirk combination meant to this offense. No doubt ALL our receivers will benefit from Murray’s return. My biggest concern is what that OL will look like tomorrow.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson