Preseason: Kings @ Suns

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to watch a live stream of the Suns preseason game against the Kings but I'm not sure if the stream extends more than 75 miles from the arena. According to an article by Dave King from Bright Side of the Sun‎:
The Phoenix Suns will play their first game at renamed Talking Stick Resort Arena tonight, hosting the Sacramento Kings at 7:00pm. The game will streamed live on Suns.com and on radio at 98.7 FM.

Finally, basketball is back! But it's not going to be on TV, despite what you might see on the NBATV schedule.

The Phoenix Suns will officially open Talking Stick Resort Arena tonight, with the Sacramento Kings in town to kick off the Suns' 6-game preseason schedule over the next two weeks.

How to watch

The only TV coverage will be streaming live on suns.com, and that streaming only extends to 75 miles away from the arena. Otherwise, you can listen to the dulcet tones of Al McCoy on 98.7 FM Arizona Sports, and follow along on twitter and nba.com box scores.

I guess I will have to find an another internet feed for the game if the restrictions are indeed true. Also I will be checking out NBATV.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2...-suns-preseason-sacramento-kings-how-to-watch

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We have a back to back scheduled... in the preseason? So stupid.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yea we actually don't have back to back pre season games except for the very last two games of pre season.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Actually, I would love for Len to beat out Chandler by the end of the year. Booker needs to be pushing Knight and TJ needs to be pushing PJ.

I also can't wait for the first game in which TJ and Booker both drop 20.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Why is the Cava game on NBATV instead of the Suns.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
This game is following the script from the scimmage from Saturday. Bleds team McCleod getting destroyed by team Cotton. Horny should sub team Cotton.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure hope this is NOT the Suns team we have this year. I know it's preseason, but doesn't seem like there is any chemistry. While the Kings look amazing

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Weems is going to be fun to watch this season.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns got better fast after Cousins went to the bench. Brandon Knight had a nice 1st quarter with 8 points.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
The croud in the arena is the least Ive ever seen for a Suns game. Including preseason. Fan apathy?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm liking Leuer a lot. The Suns traded a second round draft pick for him.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a dunk by Leuer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members