Other Games: 11/5 - 11/6

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I can't stand to Cowpies or the Iggles, not sure who to root against more......nah...I can never root for the Pies in any way shape or form lol

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I was wrong on Young I thought his floor wasn’t higher than this. Our future ain’t looking too bright but Carolina is fvcked.
Eh ... Manning threw almost 30 pics in his rookie season and went 3-13 ... I think Aikman was 1-15
Both those guys turned out okay.
People these days are too quick to dump on rookies. Transitioning to the NFL is tough. Everyone is bigger, faster, stronger...and the offenses and defenses are way more complex.
It takes time to develop into an NFL player...dudes that produce right out of college are kinda rare.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Eh ... Manning threw almost 30 pics in his rookie season and went 3-13 ... I think Aikman was 1-15
Both those guys turned out okay.
People these days are too quick to dump on rookies. Transitioning to the NFL is tough. Everyone is bigger, faster, stronger...and the offenses and defenses are way more complex.
It takes time to develop into an NFL player...dudes that produce right out of college are kinda rare.
When will people learn that the game 30 years ago doesn’t tell us much today??

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
When will people learn that the game 30 years ago doesn’t tell us much today??
It's not about the game. It's people. It's biology and physiology.. players being bigger,stronger,and faster just makes it that much harder for the human brain to process what it sees.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It's not about the game. It's people. It's biology and physiology.. players being bigger,stronger,and faster just makes it that much harder for the human brain to process what it sees.
It’s not. The game is entirely different and the players are far more advanced coming out.

It’s an extremely bad take to compare someone who came out in 1989 and 1998 to someone coming out today. It’s apples and oranges. The fact someone has to go back 25 years to provide a “calm down” example should give you some pause.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
He's short of the goal in the Cowboys Eagles game
he was short, to be fair he was getting tackled before the ball got there. the refs have called this game kind of one sided. the penalties have impacted the game. I like what I see from dallas as far as where they stack up with the eagles even if they lose.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson