OT: Other games 12-10/11-23

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What the hell were the Panthers thinking not trading for Hopkins

I'd say what the hell were he Cardinals thinking for giving him up as well. However, dependent on if we get MHJ or not..

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the hell were the Panthers thinking not trading for Hopkins

I'd say what the hell were he Cardinals thinking for giving him up as well. However, dependent on if we get MHJ or not..
He looked as good as ever in this game. I still don't understand why we had to cut him for nothing at that point. But, oh well.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He looked as good as ever in this game. I still don't understand why we had to cut him for nothing at that point. But, oh well.
Just giving him up for nothing made me think of how Monti was in the room which gave up AJ Brown. You keep a young guy who easily puts up 1000 yards in that outdated offense. Ironically even the Titans found themselves needing to sign Hopkins to own up to that mistake. I hope there isnt a callousness to the WR spot from Monti. Our division has some studs on the outside.

What about the Chiefs. Sure could use him.
Trading Tyreke and winning the Super Bowl probably had them thinking Mahomes can win with anyone. Hopkins is exactly what they need.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just giving him up for nothing made me think of how Monti was in the room which gave up AJ Brown. You keep a young guy who easily puts up 1000 yards in that outdated offense. Ironically even the Titans found themselves needing to sign Hopkins to own up to that mistake. I hope there isnt a callousness to the WR spot from Monti. Our division has some studs on the outside.

Trading Tyreke and winning the Super Bowl probably had them thinking Mahomes can win with anyone. Hopkins is exactly what they need.
Great point S.L.! I forgot about that. Brown was pretty livid about that IIRC. Didn't have to happen.