OT: Other games 12-10/11-23

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounded like dallas got home cooking on calls tonight. I thought dallas got screwed out of a TD in Philadelphia a few weeks ago when their TE got tackled short of the goal line well before the ball arrived on a 4th down. and that was a close game that dallas could have won if a couple of calls were different. I didn't get to see the game tonight, but I heard the radio call and there were several flags picked up which sounded odd. either way good win for dallas. the dallas defense played well against a good team.

For me it was really just the one call but that one call not being made gave them a TD.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seems like their secondary isn't nearly as good this year
From a talent standpoint, it isn’t much different than last year’s group. But the Eagles had 70 sacks last year, and last night, Dak had pretty much all night to throw. Eagles miss JG a TON. Their current DC looked as rattled and confused as Wilks did on the sideline back in 2018.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
From a talent standpoint, it isn’t much different than last year’s group. But the Eagles had 70 sacks last year, and last night, Dak had pretty much all night to throw. Eagles miss JG a TON. Their current DC looked as rattled and confused as Wilks did on the sideline back in 2018.
Yes on JG. I think that despite winning a couple close games the Eagles miss Steichen and JG big time. And the Boys seem to have benefitted a lot from retaining Dan Quinn.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes on JG. I think that despite winning a couple close games the Eagles miss Steichen and JG big time. And the Boys seem to have benefitted a lot from retaining Dan Quinn.
Yes on all counts, but the Cowboys have benefited the most from firing their OC from last year. He moved to the Chargers & that offense is pure trash now. Chargers will clean house yet again. No single franchise historically resembles the Cardinals more than the Chargers do. The Spanos family must be cousins to the Bidwill family LOL.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Can't wait for the Cowboygasm coming on the airwaves <sigh>
IDK, that loss to the 49ers should be keeping it low key. Maybe the score is a surprise, but Dallas beating Philadelphia is not a surprise. they should have beaten them in the game at Philly. I'll be impressed if they get through Buffalo/Miami/detroit without a loss. It could be the loss to the cardinals that comes back to haunt dallas. they have turned into a good home team under McCarthy. their best chance to win in the playoffs would be playing in their home stadium.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Yes on all counts, but the Cowboys have benefited the most from firing their OC from last year. He moved to the Chargers & that offense is pure trash now. Chargers will clean house yet again. No single franchise historically resembles the Cardinals more than the Chargers do. The Spanos family must be cousins to the Bidwill family LOL.
absolutely, and DQ gets a lot of credit as he should, but I give McCarthy credit for the results that they have had since he has taken over. double digit wins now 3 years in a row, something Garrett or parcels never did. there is improvement on the offensive side this season with his play calling and and their ball security. I still question the level of competition though. Philadelphia is not the same defense as you pointed out. these next few weeks will be a tough test for dallas. there's a huge advantage for dallas playing at home vs. on the road, especially on grass.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
IDK, that loss to the 49ers should be keeping it low key. Maybe the score is a surprise, but Dallas beating Philadelphia is not a surprise. they should have beaten them in the game at Philly. I'll be impressed if they get through Buffalo/Miami/detroit without a loss. It could be the loss to the cardinals that comes back to haunt dallas. they have turned into a good home team under McCarthy. their best chance to win in the playoffs would be playing in their home stadium.
Oh it’s Cowboy TV today. All Cowboys all the time…LOL

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not surprising it was Toney who lined up offsides. He's been an embarrassment for KC this year. Pretty sure he leads the league in drops, also.
He's not even close. He has 3 teammates with more drops too.

Toney isn't good, but drops are the least of his worry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231211_111608_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211_111608_Chrome.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 11

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love D Hop but him begging for a flag on consecutive plays after getting away with a BLATANT OPI on the long pass was pretty bad.

But what a catch on the long ball, his hands are insane.

Reactions: PJ1

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s a touchdown for Green Bay

Unfortunately, I think they’ll award them a touchdown

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member