OT: other games 10-22-23

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Pretty unfair of the NFL to give the Steelers an extra home game this year.
And while I, of course, do not like the Rams they *did* get hosed by the officials at the end of their game. The Pitt. QB lost yardage on a 4th down sneak and the refs. signaled 1st down. More of what’s arguably been the worst refereed weekend of games in league history.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Philly is the better team tonight but it took WAY too long for NBC to point out how beat up Miami actually is. 2 starters out on the OL, 4 starters out on defense, missing Achane, losing Waddle for a portion of the game. Pretty tough to win when the penalties are 10 to 0 but the Dolphins also kept lining up offsides so that's on them.

Eagles aren't necessarily fun to watch with that Brotherly Love Shove, but it's impossible to stop right now. The only team in the NFL with a DL good enough to impact that, is the Eagles.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a really really weak tackle attempt by BMurph on that D catch

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Niners will win. When bad teams kick FGs on 2 first and goals at the 2 instead of getting TDs the good teams make them pay.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense...just interesting to see how responds to his 1st real adversity and coming off his 1st loss.
He is playing well.

Purdy has not been the problem. The Niners defense has not been close to their best and the Niners have struggled to run. Purdy is 15/18, no turnovers.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Niners will win. When bad teams kick FGs on 2 first and goals at the 2 instead of getting TDs the good teams make them pay.

That last pick lost the game for them. We never saw the route on the replay I have to assume Jennings either slowed up or got bumped because the throw was WAY ahead of him?

But probably gives the Vikings the win.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That last pick lost the game for them. We never saw the route on the replay I have to assume Jennings either slowed up or got bumped because the throw was WAY ahead of him?

Lots of time left

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jennings did get hung up on the route but not sure he would have got to it anyhow.

The Niners D had terrible third down defense tonight.