OT: Other games 10-3-2021

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching Steven Nelson the last two weeks, he has been burned for a few big plays. I'm happy we didn't sign him after watching him.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sam Darnold sucks if you have any of his WR's, he just keeps running for TD's instead of throwing (-:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you’re the Jets how long do you stick with Wilson before his confidence is completely toast?

He's a pretty cocky kid but yeah he's being thrown to the wolves.

The Bears defense is exposing the problem with Goff he's been inside the 10 yard line on 3 drives and has not scored a single point out of it

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mayfield is dumb. They run a fake toss to Felton on 3rd down then he sits in the flat wide open for the first down, Baker holds the ball tries to run gets sacked and they punt. Then they show the replay and Feltons' basically doing jumping jacks waiting for the ball.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
KC defense is quite bad. Philly has had 3 scores called back and hasn't even punted in this game.

(Edit: to be fair, to start the 4th neither team has punted, they may go the whole game without a punt)

Last edited:
OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eagles got back in the game with that last score

But are letting Mahomes move the ball

Hurts needs to learn how to throw the ball away like all young QB's

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Eagles got back in the game with that last score

But are letting Mahomes move the ball

Hurts needs to learn how to throw the ball away like all young QB's

This game is proof you can't kick FGs against KC. Philly hasn't even punted, their only real mistake is kicking a couple FGs.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do NFL refs consistently miss the play clock expiring? Detroit goes 4th and 1, the clock hits 0 they still haven't snapped it then the DL jumps and they call offsides they got 11 on the "free play.' they show the Bears coach screaming that was 2 seconds after the clock hit zero that's delay of game. Unreal it happens so often

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An aside but I sometimes hate Fantasy Football. I have 5 Rb's, I have Cook who's hurt and his backup Mattison. I have Jacobs of the Raiders who's hurt. I have Ty'Son Williams who's not hurt but apparently is in the doghouse for fumbling. So I had to pick up a 5th RB so I cut Corey Davis since the Jets QB has been struggling and picked up peyton Barber. So of course, Davis has over 100 yards and a TD, Cook started I played him he got hurt again and is basically missing the entire 2nd half. No way I'll get Davis back.

And the Bears are literally tripling TJ Hockenson so he can't get any catches in the Lions game.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
An aside but I sometimes hate Fantasy Football. I have 5 Rb's, I have Cook who's hurt and his backup Mattison. I have Jacobs of the Raiders who's hurt. I have Ty'Son Williams who's not hurt but apparently is in the doghouse for fumbling. So I had to pick up a 5th RB so I cut Corey Davis since the Jets QB has been struggling and picked up peyton Barber. So of course, Davis has over 100 yards and a TD, Cook started I played him he got hurt again and is basically missing the entire 2nd half. No way I'll get Davis back.

And the Bears are literally tripling TJ Hockenson so he can't get any catches in the Lions game.
Pick up some Ram players please. Take one for the team :mrgreen:

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lol Tyreek 186 and 3 tds.

Mahomes didn't even need that TD, he was just being filthy.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Titans miss FG

49ers are killing the Seachickens

Broncos are giving the Raven everything

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson