Opening Day is upon us! Dbacks vs. Rockies series thread

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Remember, this game features several making their MLB debut. If they're still playing like this in July, I'm concerned.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember, this game features several making their MLB debut. If they're still playing like this in July, I'm concerned.
I'm not worried. I really wish Webb could have gotten a longer rest between the innings, though.

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
uni's are looking good. Do we only wear the black hats with the black alternates I guess?

Another thing I was wondering, are we going to wear both alternates at home and away games or maybe the black ones just at home games and the red at just away games or what?

Diamondback Jay

Reaction score
I'm not worried. I really wish Webb could have gotten a longer rest between the innings, though.

Definitely. I know Webb's capable of going 200 innings or more, but last thing I want is the guy to suffer an arm injury due to overuse.

Diamondback Jay

Reaction score
Boy, I'm starting to wonder if me bitching about the lineup is for naught. Byrnes in the 2 hole and Hudson at the three have been hitting the ball well today.

Like I said, it's Day 1, and I'm not going to get overly excited or discouraged.

Nice blooper by Tracy and the game's tied. Great baserunning by O-Dogg..

Come on Scotty..

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Nice hit by Byrnes..

2-2 today..
I'm watching on the Rockies broadcast (MLB.TV always shows the home team's broadcast I think) and they had nice things to say about Byrnes and added that he plays the game right and plays hard and plays to win.

O-Dogg with a texas leaguer, Byrnes had to hold at 3rd so we have corners with no outs. Let's take the lead back over!

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Another Texas leaguer this time by Tracy, Byrnes scores, O-Dogg to 3rd. 2-2 tie game :)

Diamondback Jay

Reaction score
Tracy hit the Texas Leaguer bro.. Not Conor.

Hairston with a beautiful sell job LOL. He sold that getting hit by pitch like he got shot.

Bases loaded.

Diamondback Jay

Reaction score
Hey Gracie.. Please no more talk about letting them off the hook.. I get pictures of Denny Green's mercurial meltdown.

Come on Conor! Bases loaded, drive two home I'm happy.

Diamondback Jay

Reaction score
Rats... Conor with a weak dribbler..

Thankfully Atkins flubbed that.. Snakes 3, Rocks 2.

CY with a high fly.. Nice hit, got it off the end of the bat. Not enough to cross a run.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score

He's getting one now! bases loaded..nobody out.

uni's are looking good. Do we only wear the black hats with the black alternates I guess?

Another thing I was wondering, are we going to wear both alternates at home and away games or maybe the black ones just at home games and the red at just away games or what?

I think so, I like the red hat, but I always liked the black hat with the red "A" more. Just me though.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Does anyone know if we are going to wear both alternate jerseys at home and on the road or if it is going to be like just black at home, just red on the road or what?

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we are going to wear both alternate jerseys at home and on the road or if it is going to be like just black at home, just red on the road or what?

I read somewhere that we're wearing the Black Alt uni on Sundays or Saturdays. Can't remember if it was at home, the road or both.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn