D-backs vs. Rockies series thread

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm at work and have been following the game via the ticker. I was stunned when it said Burke homered. Was it a Coors Field homer or a legit homer? Nice to see Dunn get those rbi's. Maybe he will get on a roll and the offense will produce more.

following on line as well, CBS sportsline.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Co-Jack seems to be struggling of late. Second and third, no outs, CoJack can't get anyone home. Tracy and Reynolds whiff with bases loaded.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haren has two singles today,..

Not sure I would pitch him another inning, with the weather and 102 pitches...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
good win for the dbacks this afternoon great to see Dunn get two rbis :) also nice to see Young get a few nice hits, and of course Haren pitched a great game back to his old self. Now maybe the phillies if they get a lead tonight can hang on for once damn Manny ugh

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good win and took a road series. I missed the game today. Now on to a small ballpark slug-fest? Still in first place (or tied.)

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I must say, the Dodgers did what they needed to in their home series - had the DBacks done the same last week, they would still be up 2 or 3 games....

On to Houston, who is playing well.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good win for the dbacks today but of course the dodgers win as well but we can't worry about the dodgers just have to take care of our buisness. This race is going to go down to the last month of the season neaither of these two teams is pulling away.