Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Who all is going to watch and who all is going to wait for the text message about it.

Ill be watching because the D-Backs suck and there isnt really anything else on.

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who all is going to watch and who all is going to wait for the text message about it.

Ill be watching because the D-Backs suck and there isnt really anything else on.

I had to settle because my real choice wasn't there. If available I would have picked the "I sort of care but I refuse to contribute to this absurd circus so I will not watch".

Steve

OP
OP
Tyler

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I had to settle because my real choice wasn't there. If available I would have picked the "I sort of care but I refuse to contribute to this absurd circus so I will not watch".

Steve

Waiting for the text would fall under that I think. Sorry for not having more options.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waiting for the text would fall under that I think. Sorry for not having more options.

Trust me, you could have had 119 options and I would have wanted the 120th. I've picked a nit or two in my day.:)

Steve

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score

Steve

I would be embarrassed trying to explain to my family what we were watching.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be embarrassed trying to explain to my family what we were watching.

Good point. Could you imagine if they thawed out a 70's sports fan and it was your job to explain what this "Decision" show is all about?

Steve

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Good point. Could you imagine if they thawed out a 70's sports fan and it was your job to explain what this "Decision" show is all about?

Steve

I just had a flash of myself explaining this to Ted Williams head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard