No UDFA QB ?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Kind of suprised me that there were no QBs on the Cards UDFA signings.Maybe in the next few days they will sign one.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BW52
Kind of suprised me that there were no QBs on the Cards UDFA signings.Maybe in the next few days they will sign one.

Why surprised?

We will already be bringing into camp 3 QB's - are their any undrafted QBs out there better than what we have?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: No UDFA QB ?

Originally posted by Dback Jon
Why surprised?

We will already be bringing into camp 3 QB's - are their any undrafted QBs out there better than what we have?

I agree not surprised at all and really dont think we need it!

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
We may need a few to throw the ball to all those WR we signed today. WOW that is allot.

OP
OP
B

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Surprised because i thought the Cards would have a 4th QB as a Practice Squad canidate or as insurance because of a injury.A 4th QB who could be put on PS would already know the system and give the team another option to groom.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surprised because i thought the Cards would have a 4th QB as a Practice Squad canidate or as insurance because of a injury.A 4th QB who could be put on PS would already know the system and give the team another option to groom.

True enough - Chris Greisen or Stoney Case still available? :D

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Me too. I think alot of teams going into camp with 4 QBs these days and I figured they would bring in some training camp fodder QB but maybe they think they can nab one before camp opens...one with some talent.

Of course they really went into last year without worry with the three so maybe they figure the youngsters have a full year under their belts and they will be ready should the need arise. The reason I like a 4th is to have another guy learning the system so if a season ending injury occurs, there is a guy familiar with how things are run who can step into the #3 QB spot and God forbid be only 2 snaps away from playing.

Arby

Rookie
Reaction score
The Bungals released Joe Germaine today...any interest in the local guy?

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Arby
The Bungals released Joe Germaine today...any interest in the local guy?

I was just thinking the same thing.

I also heard Ray Lucas was cut.