NFL2K3 and Madden2003 Cardinals

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Anyone play both games? Are the Cards any better on one or the other?

I have tried playing NFL2K3 a couple times and I can't do much in that game, prob because I am used to the Madden controls. What are the big differences (unbiased please) I dont want to hear a homers opinion (NFL2K3 is the best game ever EA sucks!) blah blah blah.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I play both as well IMO NFL 2k is a better game. The graphics are better IMO. I have not played Madden all that much lately. But I do remember being abel to work out your players and draft prospects is that still an option?? That was preaty sweet.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I sprung for a copy of Madden 2003 because someone said you could design plays in it.

But when I read the instructions as a prelude to installing it, there was no mention of designing plays. So it's rotting on the shelf.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
But I do remember being abel to work out your players and draft prospects is that still an option?? That was preaty sweet.

Yes. It can be pretty yough figuring out who to draft.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by arthurracoon
Yes. It can be pretty yough figuring out who to draft.

The problem is you can only "scout" 15 players at a time (combine, campus workouts, pre-draft interviews) and you still have to draft a player that's "rated" high (1st v. 1st-2nd grade) to get a good player. I drafted BPA in my first draft, and got solid players. I "reached" a little bid in my second draft, and got really crappy guys that I'm going to have to "experience up" during the preseason.

OP
OP
EndZone

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
I sprung for a copy of Madden 2003 because someone said you could design plays in it.

But when I read the instructions as a prelude to installing it, there was no mention of designing plays. So it's rotting on the shelf.

You can create plays. I have created quite a few good ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard