Nash and Gortat trade to Boston?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Gortat and Morris are untouchable. They are and should be part of the Suns' future.

Everyone else is fair game, although Nash's value is diminishing by the minute.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I like Morris but I don't think he should be considered "untouchable" He looks like he will become up a competent starter but lets not go overboard here.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I took your use of caps "WHAT playing style?" the wrong way, plus the fact that you're always attacking other posters on this board over seemingly trivial things.

jesus dude... I'm always attacking other posters... get with the times. just because i have strong opinions, doesn't mean I attack people. I mean, it's not like i'm swearing at them and tell them to calm the f down like you did.

To be honest I haven't watched a Suns game all season because it's so depressing - therefore I'm not one to ask about the Suns playing style.

then maybe you should shut your trap about what you don't know about. :D

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gortat and Morris are untouchable. They are and should be part of the Suns' future.

Everyone else is fair game, although Nash's value is diminishing by the minute.

Not untouchable, but at this point, we value them more than anyone else in the league will. So virtually.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
It would turn my stomach to see us trade basically the only legit center the Suns have had in their entire history, to a team for someone we gave to them in the draft. Nevermind Nash being thrown in.

Also I couldn't see Rondo fitting in with what we have here, both in terms of attitude and playstyle.
I don't know about gortat. I don't see him as a guy that is untradable by any stretch. he is not elite, but at the same time he is young and can score in ways that few bigs in the league can. so I would be much more hesitant to trade him. to me gortat is right up there with the gasol brothers and is being lost because he plays for an average team.

nash for rondo? the celtics would be ******** to make that trade and let's just play devils advocate and pretend that they are ********. the suns would be ******** not to trade nash for rondo. it's a matter of age...period.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
It would turn my stomach to see us trade basically the only legit center the Suns have had in their entire history, to a team for someone we gave to them in the draft. Nevermind Nash being thrown in.

Also I couldn't see Rondo fitting in with what we have here, both in terms of attitude and playstyle.

To make your head spin even more, the Suns also drafted Gortat!