OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no, Klopp is leaving? Can he coach the USMNT now?
I think he would coach a MNT. Not this calendar year though. I think he takes a year off, or is retired forever.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He just has to not be Gregg B. That would be enough to be an improvement.
I can't stand Gregg B. I have barely followed USMNT the past couple years and that is in very large part due to him. Before that, I wouldn't miss a game.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
This was definitely unfortunate news to wake up to today. Can't believe it's happening now, particularly since he recently re-upped until 26.

I hope it's a smooth transition into the next era, preferably with Alonzo at the helm, but losing Klopp....ouch.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was definitely unfortunate news to wake up to today. Can't believe it's happening now, particularly since he recently re-upped until 26.

I hope it's a smooth transition into the next era, preferably with Alonzo at the helm, but losing Klopp....ouch.
I fully expected DCR to tell me Klopp was kidding

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I fully expected DCR to tell me Klopp was kidding
Yeah, it's getting harder to be genuinely shocked, but I was this morning...just so disorienting as a Liverpool fan. Klopp IS Liverpool at this point - his attitude, his system, his style...the transitions for United and Arsenal post talismans is frightening.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's getting harder to be genuinely shocked, but I was this morning...just so disorienting as a Liverpool fan. Klopp IS Liverpool at this point - his attitude, his system, his style...the transitions for United and Arsenal post talismans is frightening.
?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
When City gets to do whatever they want and VAR is garbage, the managers should be able to speak the truth, as they see it.
Nothing wrong with that goal that could actually be seen, so he can moan all he likes. Which he does, incessantly. Should there be much, MUCH better technology, and human interaction with it? Absolutely.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that goal that could actually be seen, so he can moan all he likes. Which he does, incessantly. Should there be much, MUCH better technology, and human interaction with it? Absolutely.
Fake news. EDIT: or not.

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big match on Saturday. Go Gooners.

You must be registered for see images attach

Caused by VAR

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
why didn't Nunez start?
Injured foot. No Mo, no Szobo, 1/2 of the game for Trent/Robbo/Nunez...tough to beat a nearly full squad Arsenal on the road under the circumstances.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Talksport today, after The match, Alan Pardue (sp?) said that he thought that Klopp announced he was quitting because “someone” (ownership) was going to leak that Klopp was leaving. Had something to do with Klopp’s meeting with ownership back in Nov. or something like that.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
On Talksport today, after The match, Alan Pardue (sp?) said that he thought that Klopp announced he was quitting because “someone” (ownership) was going to leak that Klopp was leaving. Had something to do with Klopp’s meeting with ownership back in Nov. or something like that.
I don't trust FSG (owners) at all. I was really hoping Michael Edwards (architect of most of the current team) would want to come back and build again, but I'm really starting to worry about life post Klopp. It's hard to pivot from a legend.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha. Celebration police be after Arsenal again

Attachments

• IMG_0477.png
    IMG_0477.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members