Liverpool FC

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Both big decisions have gone for Liverfool thus far...and both have been bang-on correct. Ashley Young just an idiot, deserved to be sent off. Yes, there was close proximity for the handball, but no effort whatsoever to mitigate positioning. 1-0 is fair and Everton doomed. More's the pity ;)

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This one was really bad.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Salah getting hurt at AFCON puts our title winning hopes on DEFCON. Let's hope it is a minor hamstring injury and doesn't miss more than a few weeks.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Salah getting hurt at AFCON puts our title winning hopes on DEFCON. Let's hope it is a minor hamstring injury and doesn't miss more than a few weeks.
For a guy that is never hurt, this is definitely concerning. We're a very good team, but Mo makes us a Prem contender.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a guy that is never hurt, this is definitely concerning. We're a very good team, but Mo makes us a Prem contender.
I saw the clip from the game, and I saw him pointing to his hammy.

I also read somewhere they thought it was precautionary and if they were in a knockout game, he would have continued playing. We shall see.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Talk to me when you have an entire starting side out hurt lol
Played without Salah/Robbo/Trent/Szobo/Endo/Matip today...4-0 anyway. :cool:

I am sympathetic to Newcastle as well though, it's been a tough stretch. Sounds like Trippier may be on the way out as well, that would be a tough loss.

Stout

Reaction score
This is good news for other PL clubs. I can't stand the guy and his antics (and blatant lies about Newcastle), but damn, he is one fine soccer coach. And, as much as I can't stand the guy, his antics can be entertaining--unlike the entirely unlikable Arteta.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is good news for other PL clubs. I can't stand the guy and his antics (and blatant lies about Newcastle), but damn, he is one fine soccer coach. And, as much as I can't stand the guy, his antics can be entertaining--unlike the entirely unlikable Arteta.
I shouldn't like Klopp, but I do. I like his style of football.

OT: I love Arteta, but I love Arsenal. Anywho, have nice day!!

Stout

Reaction score
I shouldn't like Klopp, but I do. I like his style of football.

OT: I love Arteta, but I love Arsenal. Anywho, have nice day!!
The style of play is superb.

Klopp acts like a fool but comes across as hard and passionate. Arteta acts the fool and comes across whiny and privileged. The league has actually done things with Klopp but lets Arteta get away with anything. "Oh, I didn't call the officiating a disgrace--I just confused the English and Spanish words." That's enough to get you binned right there lol

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Site I looked at had Alonso as odds-on favorite, with De Zerbi (Brighton) second.. everyone else a distance back in odds.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I personally don't like his personality, especially compared to Klopp, I wouldn't mind Unai Emery.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson