Lets all take a deep breath, and wait until the season starts to judge

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I know some poeple are a little peeved about some of our picks. Many of us have never seen Pace play and some have never seen Johnson. We can't judge a player that we've never seen before we see what he can do on the field. At least now we have a little piece of mind because we know that most of the holes we had have been filled with some players with great potential. I for one, will wait until we see these guys with pads on to pass any sort of judgement, otherwise I'd be foolish.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Me too

All the teams went grocery shopping, I'm waiting for the meal. I hope it won't make my stomach turn... good Seafood Gumbo always seems to smell bad before the finished product...hope Graves is a good cajun cook.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
NAAAAAAAAA lets do the ripping now! Then when they start winnig we will feel that much better....

What we didn't draft Lefty or Suggs. Holly S&^t ................
:confused: :confused:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NAAAAAAAAA lets do the ripping now!
It makes oh so much sense to heed Rod's advice and be patient, except for one thing.

It's been my experience with the Cardinals that, when we're asked to "wait and see", nothing happens while we "wait", things don't get fixed and then we "see" red.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait until the season starts? What happened with getting judged at the start of training camp?

I agree it will take sometime for Pace to contribute. Probably not until next year. Do we wait that long until we call Graves a ***CENSORED DUE TO 48 HOUR RULE....NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL TRAINING CAMP***

Go Cards!!!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedStorm
Wait until the season starts? What happened with getting judged at the start of training camp?

I agree it will take sometime for Pace to contribute. Probably not until next year. Do we wait that long until we call Graves a ***CENSORED DUE TO 48 HOUR RULE....NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL TRAINING CAMP***

Go Cards!!!

Except, assuming the Cards make no further moves of note, Pace will be needed to produce this year, ready or not. Right now, I think the Cards have placed alot of their pass rushing eggs in his basket. Just a gut feeling.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hey Jim, isn't it strange how people first of all tend to only see and hear what they want to, and when confronted with reality, still refuse to accept it or change their mind-set?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
Except, assuming the Cards make no further moves of note, Pace will be needed to produce this year, ready or not. Right now, I think the Cards have placed alot of their pass rushing eggs in his basket. Just a gut feeling.

And if we had drafted Suggs instead we wouldn't be doing the same?

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tangodnzr
Hey Jim, isn't it strange how people first of all tend to only see and hear what they want to, and when confronted with reality, still refuse to accept it or change their mind-set?

True...Tango is still resisting. He just won't change his mind....:D