Leinart Has Broken Collerbone

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2. As I've often stated, although not recently, Leinart may be too fragile to have an NFL career. He always seems to fall awkwardly, hurting his shoulders. That's three times now in less than a single full season of playing time.

Concerns me too. Especially the shoulders area...not good for a QB.

6. Whisehunt's brilliant call of a wide toss to Edge, on 3rd and I forget how long, was brilliant.

Playcall of the game...it was beautiful.

8. Darnell Dockett, sackless today, destroyed the middle of their line in the 2nd half. He's my choice of MVP for the game.

He's always doing something huge for the team, even if it doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kurt looked very very good today even without the no huddle. Remember this guy is a 2 time MVP. Losing a QB is usually not a blessing in disguise but I am not sure we win this game today if Kurt is not in there all the way in the second half. The team as a unit just responds better to Kurt. Yes, we will be in deep do do if Kurt gets hurt but he may not and we just may make the playoffs. We still got Boldin and our big lineman coming back.

You believe Kurt had a good second half? Our offense was horrible in the second half. Our D came to life and won the game with some big time turnovers.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
2. As I've often stated, although not recently, Leinart may be too fragile to have an NFL career. He always seems to fall awkwardly, hurting his shoulders. That's three times now in less than a single full season of playing time.

Frankly, I'm not sure that Matt fully recovered form the shoulder injury of last year.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I would have rather they just benched the guy so he was still available, didn't want him hurt but he hasn't played well at all.

The problem is Warner as the only starter means here comes the house blitzes.

Work on the screen pass guys, you're going to need it.

seesred

Reaction score
My biggest concern who are we going to pick up or trade for to back up Warner? I'm sure trhat the first thing after the game the talk was who are we going after? As far as Elton is concerned I hope he is well soon, but he really got our QB's killed today. He is so slow at that position. Anyone who said that they were gald that Matt wont start, is not thinking at all about this season, or the lack of expierance Matt will lose this year. Losing Mattt is a season killer.

Kurt played well at times today. Overthrows, fumbles while useing the regular offensive calls was at times hurtfull to watch. I hope that the old Kurt Warner doesn't show it's ugly face during a full 30-35 minutes worth of leading us!

GBR

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I would have rather they just benched the guy so he was still available, didn't want him hurt but he hasn't played well at all.

The problem is Warner as the only starter means here comes the house blitzes.

Work on the screen pass guys, you're going to need it.

Totally agree! For some odd reason, the Cards never seem to invest much in this play?? They ran one today with JJ that went for a huge gain, as the Rams were consistently bringing the house. I sure hope Whiz puts a number of versions of this play into the rotation... It just might save Kurt's life...

PHXDragon

Rookie
Reaction score
Matt complained last week about the 2 headed QB monster fiasco. According to Matt, being flip flopped with Kurt was worse than just being benched. Good news for Matt now is, he has a valid excuse to be on the bench.