LEGO Masters (FOX)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Season 2 starts up tonight.

You must be registered for see images attach

We really enjoyed the first season - except the finale...how it was structured and ultimately which team won.

Hoping to see some great builds and get some inspiration from this season's contestants.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Season 2 starts up tonight.

You must be registered for see images attach

We really enjoyed the first season - except the finale...how it was structured and ultimately which team won.

Hoping to see some great builds and get some inspiration from this season's contestants.
I didn’t like some of the challenges. If these are considered real “master builders” challenge them with building something difficult. Like stuff you see at Legoland. Or outside a large lego store.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t like some of the challenges. If these are considered real “master builders” challenge them with building something difficult. Like stuff you see at Legoland. Or outside a large lego store.

Totally agree. A few of the builds were very basic. I'd rather see more complex builds that take longer amounts of time to complete.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Season 3 is not good at all. Maybe because I have been spoiled by the Australian version that is much much better.
The host is better the brickmaster is way more likable is a 14 episode season, more builds better builds.
I suggest everyone who likes Lego Masters to watch the aussie version. Season 1-3 on Tubi, Season 4 you need to find an alternative way...

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Season 3 is not good at all. Maybe because I have been spoiled by the Australian version that is much much better.
The host is better the brickmaster is way more likable is a 14 episode season, more builds better builds.
I suggest everyone who likes Lego Masters to watch the aussie version. Season 1-3 on Tubi, Season 4 you need to find an alternative way...
Yep. Perfectly stated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson