Houdini

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
How do you feel about the Stadium?

Do you hope it gets built? Did you continously post against it at the Cards Corner on AzCentral?

As a (sort of) Arizona resident are you happy that it is going to be built? Or are you still emailing State Representatives to try and stop it?

Just a couple questions. Hope you have the time to answer them.

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
You already had me go through this routine once already months ago. I see no point in jumping through your hoops a second time.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Houdini
You already had me go through this routine once already months ago. I see no point in jumping through your hoops a second time.

You never answered the questions in the first place.

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingofCards
You never answered the questions in the first place.

Yes I did. You just didn't like the answers.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes I did. You just didn't like the answers.

I must have missed them? What were they again?

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
I must have missed them? What were they again?

I forget. Ask Skkorp if he has a backup tape from that month so he can repost them.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I forget. Ask Skkorp if he has a backup tape from that month so he can repost them.

Why afraid to answer the questions?

It is becoming obvious that you are.

I'll answer them for you if you'd like?

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Why afraid to answer the questions?

It is becoming obvious that you are.

I'll answer them for you if you'd like?

Yes King. I'm totally afraid of you and your questions. I still shake in my boots from the very first time you responded to one of my posts and threatened to make me something that I'm not allowed to post on this message board.

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm done for the night King if you're still around somewhere. See ya tomorrow ;)

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Well just to make sure everyone knows.

First his name was made to mock me. I was hurt and saddened.

:D

First question Houdini refused to answer:

1. How do you feel about the Stadium? :

"I hate it. I wish all Stadiums could be like Lambeau Field. It should be owned by the Community. So fans can move to Phoenix to watch the games, and post on a real website. And go to the games and enjoy watching my new home town lose. In fact I will post on their website to prove it"

2. Do you hope it gets built:

"No."

3.As a (sort of) Arizona resident are you happy that it is going to be built? Or are you still emailing State Representatives to try and stop it?

"Absolutely, I think I should be able to live here part time and pretend that I am a resident and write to Scott Buunwaad to try and stop this." " I mean, how can I get tickets the fudge packers if the Cards get a real stadium?"

Anyone that treats this dude as an intelligent addition is rooting for the enemy. IMHO.

Wow he can cut and paste. Wizard has that down and he is a Cards fan.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Go back to your fudge-packer board.

I know you long to be the "cool" guy from the other team that posts here. But we don't want you.

:wave:

Anyone that kisses his ass anymore is a fool.

I don't care how nice he seems.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
YES! The next Coyote Tony has been chosen

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, I'm done for the night King if you're still around somewhere. See ya tomorrow ;)

Why wouldn't I be around? You think.... Nevermind...

Come and sit in the 1-3 rows of the North End Zone on Game Day, Houdini. I'll save you a seat. I'll let you kiss my ass on camara , regardless of the score. Right before we chase your *******, strangly looking, out of the way.

Anyone able to find his picture.

I need a caption contest.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I see 6'ft 150 versus 6'ft 205. Sounds like fun. No violence of course.

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Go back to your fudge-packer board.

I know you long to be the "cool" guy from the other team that posts here. But we don't want you.

:wave:

Anyone that kisses his ass anymore is a fool.

I don't care how nice he seems.

King,

You aren't the one who determines who gets to post on this message board. I won't be bullied into leaving just because you don't like me or my opinions. And I won't be goaded by you to get into an argument either when that's your only intention and that's not what this message board is about. I don't swear or put down the fans. If Skkorp thinks my posts are bad for his message board and wants me to leave, I'll grant his wishes and leave because I do respect him. He has the right to ban me if he wants, not you. I like the Cardinals, the players (except Plummer when he was here), the coaches and their fans, but I don't like Bidwill and I will never deny that. I think Bidwill is bad for the community. I follow both the Packers and the Cardinals, and I'm not too concerned that you feel I should only follow the Cardinals because I live in Chandler. If you want to attempt to form a lynch mob to get after me I can't stop you. So feel poud of yourself if you succeed in getting me tossed off this message board.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I just want you to answer the questions. I have no delusions of getting you kicked off of here. I know you are too smart for that.

I told you back on the Azcentral board I would make you my bitch. It appears to be coming true. I honestly believe that a fan of another team should not feel comfortable here or in the stands at SDS.

Answer the questions. And I might leave you alone.

Here I'll list them one at a time for you:

1. Are you happy that the Stadium is going to be built?

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I won't be bullied into leaving just because you don't like me or my opinions.

I don't like you or your opinions either.....does that count?

I think Bidwill is bad for the community.

Elaborate.....

How?

Why?

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
I just want you to answer the questions. I have no delusions of getting you kicked off of here. I know you are too smart for that.

I told you back on the Azcentral board I would make you my bitch. It appears to be coming true. I honestly believe that a fan of another team should not feel comfortable here or in the stands at SDS.

Answer the questions. And I might leave you alone.

Here I'll list them one at a time for you:

1. Are you happy that the Stadium is going to be built?

Not with Bidwill as the owner. Arizona deserves better than him. And I'm not going to waste my time answering the rest of your questions when you already posted a bunch of answers for me, and when your only intention is to goad me into an argument. I have no fear of you or your questions King. If it makes you feel big to call me names like being your b**tch, go ahead. I have no desire to stoop down to your level.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Ok so you don't believe that the Cardinals deserve their own Stadium? Because Bidwill is the owner? Why?

Care to elloborate? Or are you too much of a nancy boy?

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so you don't believe that the Cardinals deserve their own Stadium? Because Bidwill is the owner? Why?

Care to elloborate? Or are you too much of a nancy boy?

You already know King. Just ask your friend who you said moons Bidwills luxury box at the games.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You already know King.

No I don't know. Answer the questions..

What does my buddy have to do with it? He is a season ticket holder born and raised in Arizona, not some carpet bagger like yourself.

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
No I don't know. Answer the questions..

What does my buddy have to do with it? He is a season ticket holder born and raised in Arizona, not some carpet bagger like yourself.

That's funny. I remember you telling me he dropped his season tickets after Boston was let go.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That's funny. I remember you telling me he dropped his season tickets after Boston was let go.

He changed his mind.

So why don't the Cardinals deserve a Stadium? HMM? Try and stay focused here a.d.d., It is a simple question that you spents months answering on Azcentral. You come over here and try to be Mr. Nice Guy. Answer the damn question.

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry King. This is a message board, not an interogation center. I don't have all day to play 20 questions with you.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Sorry King. This is a message board, not an interogation center. I don't have all day to play 20 questions with you.

Wussy. Part wimp, part :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard