Has Matt been sacked yet?

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I don't think he has? I can't recall him being put down by a defender this pre-season.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
No, but I'm sure there is a down side to that.:shrug:

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think he has? I can't recall him being put down by a defender this pre-season.

Yea...Because teams are not blitzing. Look at the box scores in a lot of games over the weekend, nobody is getting sacks.

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
Yea...Because teams are not blitzing. Look at the box scores in a lot of games over the weekend, nobody is getting sacks.
just because teams aren't blitzing doesn't mean their not getting sacks..Look at Chris Cooper for example he has 3 sacks

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the improvement of the Oline ...

Surprisingly they have looked like they are much better coached and seem to know their assignments better ..

But if anyone is watching the Eagles and Steelers tonight they were seeing heavy blitzing from both teams ..

Since this is the preseason I have to wait until I see how our Oline plays when the other team brings stunts and blitzes ... then we will have a chance to rate them ...

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Matt is good at avoiding pressure in the pocket. He is not quick or fast, but definitely elusive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson