Good luck Thursday

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
Here is to a great game with no injuries and good officiating Thursday. Likely you guys will destroy us though. You guys have our number this last decade. That stings a little lol. Happy for you guys on your season so far.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Isn't it possible that Adams will play? I read that he just needs two consecutive tests, before the game.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Here is to a great game with no injuries and good officiating Thursday. Likely you guys will destroy us though. You guys have our number this last decade. That stings a little lol. Happy for you guys on your season so far.

Agree with no injuries and no poor officiating.

Your franchise has such a proud tradition. Multiple NFL championships in the modern era.

It makes me envious.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the QB that wins the turnover battle will be on the winning team. I expect both defenses to heavily attack and blitz early in the game.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Never underestimate any game Rodgers is quarterbacking. I believe we will have to put up 35 to win this one with or without Adams.

GB last 3 games with Adams

25 vs Bengals
24 vs Bears
24 vs Washington

And our defense has been better than all those guys. I'm not sure we will need to score 35.

Big part of Thursday will be Simmons vs Tonyan. Tonyan is Rodgers safety blanket. His go to check down.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never pick against Aaron Rodgers. Great player he will probably find a way to keep them in the game.

My main concern is our pass protection, if they can get to Murray it will be a problem.

Sounds like Lazard is on the Covid list now too so GB's WR room is getting thin.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't it possible that Adams will play? I read that he just needs two consecutive tests, before the game.
No chance. Jones just missed two games, Kingsbury barely made it back for the 2nd game. For adams to play 3 days after a positive isnt going to happen unless it was a false positive.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No chance. Jones just missed two games, Kingsbury barely made it back for the 2nd game. For adams to play 3 days after a positive isnt going to happen unless it was a false positive.

Possible but unlikely. My GF's mom, fully vaccinated, tested Positive on a Sunday. Then tested Negative Tue and Wednesday and was released(into quarantine). This is in the Philippines but the timing is similar to what Adams would have to do. But that's pretty uncommon and we suspect she'd been positive for several days before she actually got the test result where with Adams it sounds like that's not the case.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Three words: Janis and Abberderis.

Rogers can make anyone look HOF for a day.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh my we’re in trouble. You guys lend us one of your backup WRs lol?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson