Fan send off this week???

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
I think we need to hold another Fan send off for our team this week! I would imagine they are flying out Thursday and I will work on getting details if anyone else would be interested in making it down to the training facility.

I mean has there ever been a time when this team (players & coaches) really have been talking so much about how much the fans have meant to thier season. Obviously we all make alot of noise at the games, but I think we need to make some noise as those buses roll out for the airport!

So anyone else willing to do this????

Tony W

Ride it like u stole it!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I think we need to hold another Fan send off for our team this week! I would imagine they are flying out Thursday and I will work on getting details if anyone else would be interested in making it down to the training facility.

I mean has there ever been a time when this team (players & coaches) really have been talking so much about how much the fans have meant to thier season. Obviously we all make alot of noise at the games, but I think we need to make some noise as those buses roll out for the airport!

So anyone else willing to do this????

I'm all in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
DieHardCardFan

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
The last one before the Seattle game was not as big as hoped, but it was still really cool and I think this is more appropriate now anyway! Let's do this!!!

Brighteyes

Super Bowl!
Reaction score
If we can make it, I'll drag Nidan there. Anything to help our team.

I always sacrifice my voice for every game -- but when it's away, only the dog and the husband benefit. And the dog doesn't even appreciate it.

OP
OP
DieHardCardFan

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Hahahah!

I sent Lisa an email to get the ball rolling. So I dont know what time yet or any of that. I will keep this post updated.

Mods if you would sticky this that would be great! Thanks!

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, let us know as I'd really like to go. (Was thinking about this after the win.)

OP
OP
DieHardCardFan

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Thanks for the sticky!

I guess Whis says they are leaving Friday morning. I have not heard back from Lisa yet, but as soon as I do I will get the info posted.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
We went down when we were over a few years ago to get some photos. it was about a 15 minute bus ride from Tempe if that helps.

great idea by the way.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
In 98 between the Dallas win and the game in MN the Cardinals threw a fan appreciation party next to the practice facility...any talk of that happening this year?

If there is a Cardinal win hopefully there will be fans meeting them at the airport. In '98 there were about a thousand of us at the airport waiting for their plane to land. McCain even showed up and gave a little speech. The thing I remember the most was as the plane pulled up it seemed the players were all crowding the windows on the crowd side of the plane almost shocked to see such a turnout.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
In 98 between the Dallas win and the game in MN the Cardinals threw a fan appreciation party next to the practice facility...any talk of that happening this year?

If there is a Cardinal win hopefully there will be fans meeting them at the airport. In '98 there were about a thousand of us at the airport waiting for their plane to land. McCain even showed up and gave a little speech. The thing I remember the most was as the plane pulled up it seemed the players were all crowding the windows on the crowd side of the plane almost shocked to see such a turnout.

I was there, remember Jake's speech?

"WE CAN DO IT!!!!" ala Rob Schneider

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I am so in for this can we find the place and time to be?

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be there! Donald; if you want to take the light rail, I'll pick you up.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I was there, remember Jake's speech?

"WE CAN DO IT!!!!" ala Rob Schneider

Yeah that was cool & Frank Sanders running around high fiving everyone he could....great times, too bad it didn't continue.

OP
OP
DieHardCardFan

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Ok I just got an email from Lisa and she says that Mayor Gordon is putting something together for the team at the airport. She said she would email me as soon as she has the details. I will keep the board posted as I get details!!!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really hope I can go! Teaching the world's youth just doesn't seem as important as a Cardinals playoff send off! :)