Facility Use Fees Not Refunded

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
Just a heads up since I have not seen it posted in the season renewal/refund section but I thought it was important enough to post. If it has been posted either delete this post or merge it. Thanks in advance if needed.

Point is I received my season ticket renewal and I already have a hard time plunking down money for something that does not exist. After looking at the renewal I was curious and called the Cardinal’s Ticket Office regarding the Fees included on the invoice.

Bottom line there is a refund policy but you will not be refunded the “Facility Use Fee”. For me that is about $500 I will lose in addition to them holding my money.

That was it for me. After being a season ticket holder for the last 20 years I am out. I hope someone deserving gets my seats in an upgrade.

I wish the Cardinals would of stepped up like the Giants organization but like signing quality free agents that would have been a pipe dream.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that is BS. they keep that fee even if you dont use the facility? I'm out too then.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will verify; if confirmed, then I'm pretty sure we're out as well.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like fans need unions to protect them from the owners, not just the players.

OP
OP
Borderrat

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
I spoke directly with the Cardinals Ticket Office this morning and confirmed they keep the fees. I am not sure if it varies but 3 of my tickets the fee is $55, have to look at the others. So $55 X 63,000 = Approximately $3,450,000.

Forgot to ask about the $20 handling fee.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even think about that. This really freaking sucks.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct, it is not the Cardinals organizations money to refund.

That's really irrelevant. Regardless of who gets the money it should be refunded. The cards are the go between and the person you pay your $$$ to. They should be working with the entity that gets that $ to ensure a refund.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's fine that they keep the money as long as you get credited for having paid the fees. Whenever there is football - if you already paid the facility use fees you simply should not be double-charged.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's fine that they keep the money as long as you get credited for having paid the fees. Whenever there is football - if you already paid the facility use fees you simply should not be double-charged.

That would be acceptable. but is that what is going to occur and are we to get that in writing?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
That would be acceptable. but is that what is going to occur and are we to get that in writing?

I was told that the FUF fee is included as part of the ticket price and will be refunded (pro-rated, of course) for any missed games.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ditto.

I'm rolling the dice and sending in my payment. I'll risk losing the $110. I think we will have some sort of NFL season this year anyway.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
It looks like fans need unions to protect them from the owners, not just the players.

Agreed, and you are looking at it.

ASFN.

Right now in this thread, you see people coming together for a common cause, educating, and talking to each other, and thus empowering themselves against "said person/organization" that is in charge.

Yes, it is on a small level, but that is what unions are all about. Getting a group of people together, to have strength in numbers, and a singular forum to discuss issues on a topic that said group feels is important.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard