Excellent Appraisal of Current Suns Roster

krazyasiankid

Registered
Reaction score
How would that team suck? Westbrook is a future all star PG who plays excellent D, we know what Barbosa can do, Brewer is also a very good defender and long at SF, and a decent shooter. Amare at PF we know what he can do. Lopez sucks sure, but may improve or we can sub in Amundson or Frye for him. Much better imo than the current team and we'd have a future instead of having a 0% chance of making the finals in the next 10 years like now.

Just remember its only a video game. ;)

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Haha YES.. I couldnt believe it when OKC accepted my Nash for Westbrook trade. I even cut 13m off my payroll. :D

I think a lot of people do not understand how important Nash is to this basketball team. Without Nash, the team goes nowhere. He is the engine that drives the automobile.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think a lot of people do not understand how important Nash is to this basketball team. Without Nash, the team goes nowhere. He is the engine that drives the automobile.

Youd think after all these years it would be obvious..

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
How important can Nash be to the team? We are going nowhere in next 10 yrs, and nowhere this year. I'd trade him for an up and coming all-star PG in a second.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Here's a tip. If your post somehow references your NBA 2K team your going to have a hard time living up to the dream team that one dude from a couple years ago who had Lebron, KG, and T-Mac on his Suns squad put together. LOL.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How important can Nash be to the team? We are going nowhere in next 10 yrs, and nowhere this year. I'd trade him for an up and coming all-star PG in a second.

Who? Rondo, Chris Paul, Rose, Deron Williams, Devin Harris, Russell Westbrook.

I'd probably pull the trigger on Paul, or Williams--not Rondo. I would want to see more of Westbrook. Not sure about Harris. I don't think any of those teams would do it though. Nash's trade value would be for a potential contender.

Imagine Stevie in Orlando.

Just thinking out loud. Not proposing anything. I like Nash right where he is.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who? Rondo, Chris Paul, Rose, Deron Williams, Devin Harris, Russell Westbrook.

I'd probably pull the trigger on Paul, or Williams--not Rondo. I would want to see more of Westbrook. Not sure about Harris. I don't think any of those teams would do it though. Nash's trade value would be for a potential contender.

Imagine Stevie in Orlando.

Just thinking out loud. Not proposing anything. I like Nash right where he is.
As a GM you wouldn't pull the trigger on Nash for Rondo straight up?
I would in a heartbeat. I guess it depends on what you value in your PG.
Although when you look at the age, i don't see how you can't make this trade for the future of your franchise.

This season thus far....approx 5 games each:

Nash
19ppg
3rpg
11apg
0.2spg
51 FG%
88 FT%
35 yrs old<
outstanding offensive player
Poor defender

Rondo
10ppg
4rpg
10apg
3spg
57 FG%
50 FT%
23 yrs old<
below average offensive player
very good defender

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As a GM you wouldn't pull the trigger on Nash for Rondo straight up?
I would in a heartbeat. I guess it depends on what you value in your PG.
Although when you look at the age, i don't see how you can't make this trade for the future of your franchise.

This season thus far....approx 5 games each:

Nash
19ppg
3rpg
11apg
0.2spg
51 FG%
88 FT%
35 yrs old<
outstanding offensive player
Poor defender

Rondo
10ppg
4rpg
10apg
3spg
57 FG%
50 FT%
23 yrs old<
below average offensive player
very good defender

Nah. I'm not that impressed yet with Rondo. I think his weaknesses would be exposed significantly on almost any other team.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You'd think a very good defender would know not to go under a screen on Nash. I think Rondo is a pretty good player but his team makes him look better than he is.

krazyasiankid

Registered
Reaction score
Would trade him in a heartbeat for any of those obviously. Maybe even for Ty Lawson or Jeff Teague.

You gotta be kidding me... both those young point guards havent shown us much yet.
I'll only do the Jeff Teague trade if Atlanta gives us Al Horford aswell. :D

krazyasiankid

Registered
Reaction score
Dj Augustine would be someone I wouldnt mind aswell.. But definatly not worth nash