Draft Grade

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Harry, May 3, 2021.

1. Red Bird

Red Bird Registered

That was a clutch throw back to Warner!

cardncubfan likes this.
  2. Krangthebrain

Krangthebrain Captain of Team Murray

That was the play that Sean Taylor was closing in on him for a big hit and Arrington just dropped to the ground and it looked like if he just takes the hit he gets the first down EASILY. That was the first time that I saw ONE PLAY and said, yeah, that dude sucks he doesn't deserve a big role on an NFL offense.

PACardsFan likes this.
  3. JeffGollin

JeffGollin Registered User

I don't grade drafts - too many variables like injuries or faulty scouting input in a COVID environment.

That said - I like that, in a fairly "flat" year talentwise, SK favored players with high athletic or leadership intangibles (presumably because high-potential prospects represented better value). I con see guys like the 2 corners or Wiggins not only making the final roster but seeing considerable action.

Krangthebrain, daves and gimpy like this.
  4. THESMEL

THESMEL Smushdown! Take it like a fan!

Well we ain’t headed to the number one overall pick again yet, but yea, not even grading on a curve, I think it was below average D possibly a F failure, like Rosen- well just as app to be a F as a B. Nothing against Collins or Moore, but yes they were a reach at both picks. Keim has done pretty crappy drafting, he ain’t no Denny green