Derek Brown

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Your not drafting a DT in the top 10 because they can take on double teams and clog the middle.

You can get that guy much later in the draft.
Have you actually watched any film of him play or are you just basing it off his combine work out? The dude is a freak. Game changer.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Your not drafting a DT in the top 10 because they can take on double teams and clog the middle.

You can get that guy much later in the draft.
He takes on double teams because if you try to block him with one guy, he blows up the play.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Have you actually watched any film of him play or are you just basing it off his combine work out? The dude is a freak. Game changer.

Watched most of his games and lots of additional video/articles on him. I posted many of them on this board.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Here is (hopefully) my final thought for people on Derrick Brown. If you want to talk about floor, how low is the floor of a guy who is 6'4 327 lbs and has a defining trait (one of) of working hard and high effort? Especially once football becomes his career. Is his worst case scenario Vita Vea?

So if his floor is Vita Vea and his ceiling is Fletcher Cox...how would Derrick Brown be a bad pick?

OP
OP
Lagerfilled

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Here is (hopefully) my final thought for people on Derrick Brown. If you want to talk about floor, how low is the floor of a guy who is 6'4 327 lbs and has a defining trait (one of) of working hard and high effort? Especially once football becomes his career. Is his worst case scenario Vita Vea?

So if his floor is Vita Vea and his ceiling is Fletcher Cox...how would Derrick Brown be a bad pick?

Precisely why Detroit will be taking him at 3 unless someone trades up into that slot. Brown will NOT be around at 8 unless something dramatic happens.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson