Celtics at Suns 2-23-15

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even despite having 4 of 5 starters who are good defenders, our team defense still blows even against the bad teams.

Its going to take time for our new players to gel defensively, but first Hornacek is going to have to decide what the rotations are. I think he is just experimenting at this point. May be this way for a few games.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is a rout. Suns are getting blown out at home by Celtics team that is 20-33 and playing on the second night of a back to back on the road without Jared Sullinger.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lon Babby again bashing Dragic while his team is getting wrecked.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not very impressed by Thorton.

Not sure why Brandon Knight never came back in the game.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lon Babby again bashing Dragic while his team is getting wrecked.

I am a big Dragic fan too, but he should have kept his mouth shut with reporters, it was disappointing the way he handled it. I do agree, Babby also needs to let it go.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am a big Dragic fan too, but he should have kept his mouth shut with reporters, it was disappointing the way he handled it. I do agree, Babby also needs to let it go.

Meanwhile in Miami, Goran Dragic just went off for 23 pts and 10 assists on great efficiency in just his SECOND game with the team. He also helped his team beat a bad team that their supposed to beat even without Bosh.

Does McD still think Bledsoe & Markieff were the best players?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Miami, Goran Dragic just went off for 23 pts and 10 assists on great efficiency in just his SECOND game with the team. He also helped his team beat a bad team that their supposed to beat even without Bosh.

Does McD still think Bledsoe & Markieff were the best players?

In his first game he played like hot garbage, got outplayed by Norris Cole and they got smashed by the Pelicans, playing without Davis and Anderson.

But hey, tonight, he and Miami struggled to beat the worst team in the NBA... and Goran outplayed the immortal... uhh... whoever the hell the Sixers pulled from the D-League to start at PG.

I'm sure the higher ups think you're right, its time to completely reevaluate things based on these results. Never too soon to flip out!

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

And he did it against Philly's new starting PG Isaiah Canaan, Nice!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And he did it against Philly's new starting PG Isaiah Canaan, Nice!

I don't see any All Stars on Boston's roster either...as a matter of fact they traded Rondo already & Sullinger, maybe their best player, is out with injury.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score

Babby sounds like Jack Nicklaus on helium. He needs a voice transplant.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't see any All Stars on Boston's roster either...as a matter of fact they traded Rondo already & Sullinger, maybe their best player, is out with injury.

For sure, the Celtics, a team competing with the Heat for a playoff spot, are totally comparable to the Sixers and their squad of D-League reserve players.

That Isaiah guy was a beast for the Rio Grande Valley Vipers! And ya boy Dragic got the best of him!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Len looks like the most promising center we have had in so long.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Babby sounds like Jack Nicklaus on helium. He needs a voice transplant.

I guarantee you, it his probably is best weapon when negotiating, at least in his early years as agent; you wont be taking the dude with the whiny voice serious or just wants him to **** :)

Last edited:

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bledsoe is so bad at decision making. Get knight going, instead he jacks up a 3.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Alex Len impresses me every game. Every single game, it's quite amazing. I don't care how good his stats look, he's doing little things that make a huge difference but don't show up on the books.