Cards/Hags GAME THREAD! SEASON Finale! Beanie/Rhodes/Kolb out!

FlaCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
I swear to god if we don't draft 2 offensive tackles with our first 2 picks I'm going to scream (unless Luck is there lol!!!)......

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
They know we have no running game and their not going to let Larry beat them. If 12 and 85 dont step up their game it's going to be a long day at the office for JS.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
OMG.... I thought PP21 was hurt right there.... Screw the TD.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Disgusting..3 Cardinals took each other out of the play and the Seahawks score

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
2 personal fouls on the Cardinals on one play...awesome

Then, Lynch comes out swinging after the subsequent run. Refs need to call PFs evenly. Seattle is just as guilty.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
How about a big play offense?

We need something to get excited about. Of course if the OL doesn't block, our QB doesn't throw on the money and our WRs can't hold on to the ball when he does that is never going to happen.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
no

I wish I could but i'm a Arizona Cardinal football fan, and this 2 to 1 pass over run regardless of personell in there kills our defense.

It is just stupid football, was when Lombardi was a coach and it is stupid football now, If we win it is in spiote of game plan not because of it.

Ever wonder why guys like Washington gets TD's like that. Look what our offense does to our defense! sets them up for failure late in each game,
Skelton may not get his 44 throws this game, but the Backs will get their 15! Ha Ha

Stupid coaching idiots, replace Mike Miller and Chris miller and we are in the playoffs. But no we gotta replace Whiz to do that. The Pass game is more risky than the run game forever and this year too.

Seattle hasn't defended the run all game they don't have too. They know we will step on our Richards, We always do, passing 3 and out and shooting for the moon stupid drive after stupid drive.

we will be 31st in rush attempts again this year by the end of the game.

Cant you just accept that that is what we do? It is never going to change.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I wish I could but i'm a Arizona Cardinal football fan, and this 2 to 1 pass over run regardless of personell in there kills our defense.

It is just stupid football, was when Lombardi was a coach and it is stupid football now, If we win it is in spiote of game plan not because of it.

Ever wonder why guys like Washington gets TD's like that. Look what our offense does to our defense! sets them up for failure late in each game,
Skelton may not get his 44 throws this game, but the Backs will get their 15! Ha Ha

Stupid coaching idiots, replace Mike Miller and Chris miller and we are in the playoffs. But no we gotta replace Whiz to do that. The Pass game is more risky than the run game forever and this year too.

Seattle hasn't defended the run all game they don't have too. They know we will step on our Richards, We always do, passing 3 and out and shooting for the moon stupid drive after stupid drive.

we will be 31st in rush attempts again this year by the end of the game.

It's the NFL Thesmel...get over it!!! Passing 60+ percent of the time is what the rules dictate to winning

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson