Cardinals team hotel in Cleveland

Reaction score
What's up guys! I've lived in Cleveland for the past 6 years, but lived in Chandler from 12 years old until my mid-30's. I can't wait to see my Cardinals finally come to Northeast Ohio, undefeated!!!! I haven't seen the team play in years... so this will be a treat for me and my sons(who are now converted Cardinals fans)!!!

Crazy question... does anyone know the team hotel when they come to Cleveland? I'd love to see them arrive to town.. maybe get a pic or autograph for my kid. Any info would be appreciated! Go Cardinals!!!!!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Wtf kinda ******** is this??
Think we are gonna tell ya something so you and some other miscreants can go by and pull the fire alarm and just generally keep the team awake all night?
Yeah. No.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I love motel 6. stayed at many nice ones. My favorite is in downtown Carlsbad, Ca. Right off the freeway and next door to Dennys, just a few blocks from the ocean and my all time favorite Mexican and Fish restaurants. Plus, they allows leave the light on for me.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is Motel 6 the one that calls Border Patrol on their guests?

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great.. Now we are going to hear about fire alarms being pulled in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I once stayed in a Motel Six here in Phoenix and checked in after dark. I noticed there were about 4-5 deadbolt locks on the door. Went out that night and partied. When the morning came, and I looked at the front door, there was a lot of light on the hinge side of the door. I mean a LOT of light was coming in!! So I went up to the door and it looked like the door had been kicked in before, and the wood where the hinges attached was really soft. Essentially the only thing holding the door on solidly was all the deadbolts! LOL! I only stayed the one night.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard