Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
In defense of MB which as you guys know is out of character for me, he’s likely slammed this week with other things like working on business recruitment with local commerce authorities on top of the NFL stuff.
Yeah, he knew about his duties for this past week and knew to be prepared for them. He let himself get behind the 8-ball.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Why are people still bringing up Bieniemy? He has been turned down Multiples of times…. He isn’t performing the duties of a true OC. He’s JAG in the Chiefs organization. I don’t get it.
Totally agree! I don’t get the luv either. It’s a red flag to me a guy that’s supposedly on the fast track for a HC job for what seems like 7 years now hasn’t gotten a gig yet. Then there are rumors of him not interviewing well & past off the field issues.

Buyer beware.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
“Bieniemy, 53, has interviewed 15 times for head-coaching positions with 14 teams over the past four years, and Reid's coaching tree is long and distinguished, producing successful head coaches like Buffalo's Sean McDermott, Jacksonville's Doug Pederson, Baltimore's John Harbaugh, Washington's Ron Rivera and many more”

Clearly nobody wants this guy. But people on this board still clamor for him. What does he actually do on the chiefs? It’s been proven he doesn’t even call plays.
Bingo

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ever since his video about gutting the Niners came out, I wanted him...but, again, he had already said he was coming back to Eagles.

Ron, he would not be the first person in world history to say something under the bright lights, with all the celebration and spotlight, and then change mind when considering it a little more closely.

I can neither confirm nor deny if I am speaking from experience.

And yes, that video almost qualifies him automatically.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
“Bieniemy, 53, has interviewed 15 times for head-coaching positions with 14 teams over the past four years, and Reid's coaching tree is long and distinguished, producing successful head coaches like Buffalo's Sean McDermott, Jacksonville's Doug Pederson, Baltimore's John Harbaugh, Washington's Ron Rivera and many more”

Clearly nobody wants this guy. But people on this board still clamor for him. What does he actually do on the chiefs? It’s been proven he doesn’t even call plays.
Does anyone think he's HC material? I think it's just a flier for him as OC. Otherwise it's gunna be some position coach that also probably never has called plays. He at least comes from a winning franchise.

OC's are definitely replaceable one way or another and he's gunna try his butt off to succeed so he can get a HC shot. I wouldn't be excited if we got him, and wouldn't be bummed if we didn't, but I think it's worth a shot if that's the direction we take.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
How can he be in play when there is no HC? Seriously, how stupid is this whole thing getting?
His agent lays it out in the article. He has familiarity with Kafka. But also wouldn't rule out him being in play with one of the defensive candidates. I think the writing is on the wall that Eric is moving on from Chiefs.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose