Cardinals at Titans postgame thread

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Look at safety 31. He was hovering nearby Kirk. Close enough to make the play? Can’t tell.
thats a big ask for a QB throw: drift left, across his body into the middle of the field on his right

yes, it might have been a TD there but any QB that makes a habit out of that will throw lots of INTs

Shane

Current STAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw someone say it on twitter and couldn't agree more. I love Larry, my favorite AZ athlete ever and not sure anyone will be able to pass him, but I he held back Kliffs offense. Kirk and Moore inside allows Kliff to do SO much more.

Then again surely Kliff could've adapted to Larry's current skillset a bit more no doubt.
Too far diminished. Was a detriment

MrYeahbut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For once the Cards weren't the Ugly.

Well, it's obviously early, but Arizona's now the leader in the clubhouse with the most complete win of the 2021 season.

Yuma

Working from home. Missing my free coffee!
Reaction score
I will admit, I was totally wrong about week 1. I thought the Titans would pound us into the ground!! Totally surprised by Simmons play, and all LBers for that matter. Chandler was Chandler! Nice to see Murray run a bit too! Any doubt Hopkins is STILL one of the best WRs in the game? OL surprised me for the good, too. I can't wait for week 2!

Ronin

The show stopper
Reaction score

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

HomerPimpson

Veteran
Reaction score
Just saw that scramble and throw to Moore again on NFL Live. My lord, that’s an incredible play by Kyler.

that kid has SOOOOO MUCH TALENT.
He shouldn't ever do that again. It's great highlight stuff, but it's the 1st game of the season in a game we're dominating.

He has elite arm strength and elite placement on his passes, and, AND he can throw from different angles (falling away, across his body etc).

It's stupid to risk him like that. Ever. But especially in game 1 when we're dominating.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He shouldn't ever do that again. It's great highlight stuff, but it's the 1st game of the season in a game we're dominating.

He has elite arm strength and elite placement on his passes, and, AND he can throw from different angles (falling away, across his body etc).

It's stupid to risk him like that. Ever. But especially in game 1 when we're dominating.
It’s Russ Wilson stuff. No one says Russ shouldn’t do that. And they’re right not to limit him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilsmann