Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 11-19-20

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well, it was a team effort in the loss. Everyone contributed to this loss. Offense, defense, coaching. I saw at least two delay of game calls on Seattle that didn’t get called.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You called it, but Kyler late with the delivery

I meant earlier in the drive. We actually threw a short screen to him I meant like a crossing pattern.

The 3rd down play shows why we don't throw to him more often, perfect throw under heat and he body catches and misses it

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
10 penalties for 110 yards.

kirkpatricks penalty turning 3 into 7.

Uninspiring play calling. Didn’t really go after their second string corners.

actually give defense some credit playing the hand they were dealt on the d line.

lost tonight bc undisciplined and Kyler wasn’t magical. Too much pressure for one player on offense.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tough loss. Tough game. Easily Kylers worst game in about a year. They banged him up a little early.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That pass was there... Hop, Kirk, Fitz would have caught that but Isabella simply is 50/50 even when open on a route

stop that was broken up by the CB that was a great play by the defense

last I checked 2 seconds earlier Fitz had his chance and couldn’t come down with it

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What does KK seem like he has a brain fart when it gets in critical situational play calling?

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
this is one of the dumbest posts on this board.

Its not man. Our offensive line didn't do him any favors this game...the single most overrated unit in the NFL....

But how man intentional groundings is this kid gonna get? How does he not know how to throw the ball away? Its not like hes trying to make a play...he is clearly giving up on the play...its like he doesn't understand the rules, and its costing us games.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
KK chokes all the time. He coaches scared and clearly panics too much.. They win in spite of him. Murray is supremely talented but is not a very smart player.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I dont want to hear another word about this team being a division contender. We are not coached well enough and make too many mistakes. No more excuses.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Fitz is calling for a flag, it’s a flag

Because he couldn't see that the contact was from a player trying to make the INT. If he wasn't making a play on the ball it would have been PI. Fitz doesn't have eyes in the back of his head.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CB was all over AI by the time the ball got their. If he throws it .5 seconds sooner we’re talking about weather or not to go for 2

Fair enough I just don't think he was the primary target on that play and when Kyler saw the rush he threw it.

NFL wr's make that catch, The ball hit his body that's why he dropped it

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The result doesn’t surprise me in Seattle but it sucks cause we could have stole a win if the team didn’t shoot them selves in the foot on multiple occasions. Penalties, the safety, several opportunities to recover fumbles, etc

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
stop that was broken up by the CB that was a great play by the defense

last I checked 2 seconds earlier Fitz had his chance and couldn’t come down with it
CB was there early & took out Isabella's arms. Hard to catch the ball with your arms being pulled down.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson