Cardinals at Panthers gameday thread 10-2-22

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
They need to get the Carolina cheerleaders on the field when we run our offense and play the theme to "Benny Hill" as Connor pats Kyler on the head in between plays

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He sure did come back on his own.. why run the dumbest routes on 3rd. KK has some real dumb going on. Seriously....we need a Ken Dorsey in the box. Isn't it weird how the best orgs have alot of their O coordinator up in the box and we haven't had one in just about ever? Coincidence?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Fourth in inches on their own 45 yard line and instead of lining the quarterback up under center they put him ******* in shotgun and Rodney Hudson sails it about 8 yards over Murray's head for a dead ******* play. This is the stupidest ******* coaching staff I've ever witnessed at any level of football!!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JFC terrible snap but why in shotgun on 4th and inches?

Hudson can't snap, Kliff sucks, Kyler sucks. The crazy thing is if that pass was complete it's a huge gainer but coming back anyways because we had guys downfield

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a world where horrible decisions are made all the time, I chose Kyler Murray for my ASFN Fantasy QB. Almost as bad as the 4th down play call choice.

10 minutes before the early games I put him in for Goff.

Crap