Bucks @ Suns Tuesday Finals game thread 7-6-2021 - Game 1

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so jacked for this game. I hope Suns set a tone for this series. I also hope if adjustments are needed it doesn't take Monty 3 games to do it. The difference between winning and losing is so razor thin in the finals.

Go Suns!

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is it, the biggest game of the year. lol
We wont have to worry as much that the Bucks will be trying to put our players in the hospital like the Cilppers.
I think we match up well and its a good thing we got to see a few games without Gianis to know what to expect.
Give em hell Fellas!

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Rarw!!! Lets Do this.
Hitting the showers now cyas after the game.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
No, my comment is based on his comments over the past 20 plus years. He always claims to be an ardent Suns fan but some of the things he's said through the years make it clear that he follows the Suns about as closely as my cats do.

As for the reverse jinx. I don't believe in such silly things but if I did I would point out that it's common knowledge that you negate an inner reverse jinx by identifying it as such. So, way to go, we're jinxed again.
Don’t forget the whole pickles in the nachos bit where he made us a laughingstock. I guess to be fair, we were pretty lousy at the time but still…

Superbone

Reaction score
Agreed. This is a “game 3 at best” type of time frame imo.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Btw, since the other thread was locked, Malika Andrews is taking Rachel Nichols place as the sideline reporter in the Finals.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I am all but certain he plays tonight. It will be interesting to see what the Suns do with him and how close to 100% he is...

Imagine being able to guard him without using your best defender....:)

Superbone

Reaction score
Scott Foster did referee game 2 of the Clippers series, where we won with the Valley-Oop.

I know Paul didn't play but how many games did he miss in that 0-11 stretch where Foster was the ref and what was the result?

I'd rather Foster not officiate either but taking games where Paul doesn't play into account changes that 0-11 narrative some.
Yeah, I believe the streak is over now. I think it included Paul teams whether he played or not.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The game is scheduled to start at 6 p.m. with NBA Countdown at 5:30 p.m. on ABC.

It's hard to know if the game starts exactly at six.

If coverage is at 6 then you got to give them time for starting line-up introductions, national anthem, and other needless hype. Plus they got to squeeze in an ad break or two.

I was hoping there would be more local coverage but that doesn't seem to be in the cards. Oh well.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
FYI

How can I watch ABC live? ABC is available on AT&T TV, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Vidgo and YouTube TV. You can also use a TV antenna to watch a local ABC station. The ESPN app will live stream some sporting events that air on ABC.Nov 16, 2020

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Friends....... I would love a towel or two. I'd pay for shipping and your time of course. PM Me.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I know this is early but I am going to head into my cave. Going to be on vacation so I am pulling the sim card on my phone and going dark until the 23rd. Plan is to get back and watch game 1 until I finish the series. So if we sweep don’t give me crap for celebrating a week later. Going to try and avoid any TV I come across. I will have my business phone still which my friends won’t text but IF the series ends and I some how get word or see I will come back to either be sad or celebrate with you guys.

Its been a great season and I want to say thank you guys for sharing and letting me join in with the headaches and celebration with you guys.

I won’t be here to give my “Lets get this win” post on every game day thread but maybe someone can just quote me and paste it on each game day.

Time to head into the cave. Lets get this win!!

You must be registered for see images attach
Thank you for your sacrifice! Enjoy your vacation.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I sure hope he’s not paid by the quality of his picks. He’d have lost his job a long time ago.
He’s paid to offer entertainment with some basketball knowledge. He’s not a call-in “get my picks for this week!” guy. Sheesh.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This guy looks like he's going to give it a go.....

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media