Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought you guys might like this.

You must be registered for see images attach

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That is so awesome, love the style and the way they did the eye piece. I'll take on if you got homie's number.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nathan, that is way cooler than any Cardinals thing I own. Thanks!

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That item is the sh*t and would be perfect in my mancave. I would like that better than any other Cardinals stuff I have.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How can anyone not like this thing? I have tons of crap in my mancave--and I usually call it my football watching station. I have jerseys, balls, I have SI with Cardinals on the cover from 98 decorating my walls, I have some weird copy of the coin they flipped in the NFC Championsip (wife bought me that), and other crap.

How is that not cool? Some dudes have no freaking taste. That is unique and badass. I'd put that above my wetbar man. It's so badass. Makes the place unique and true Cardinal. I approve. And $250 is appropriate for something you can't get just walking down the street. How many of you have seen this? Nobody I'd assume, and that makes it $250.00. I'd easily pay that.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Like those vintage AZ plates on the beak. :thumbup: Thought they were old NY plates at first.

Yep, and the commercial plate is cool too. I wish I could see the thing up close, I bet the plates are from different era's. It's a badass montage.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I fist saw it, honestly, my first thought was WHAT??? $250 for that???

The more I look at it, that is really genius. I like it. :raccoon:

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
What else was used other than the license plates? What is the black part, metal or wood?

OP
OP
N

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What else was used other than the license plates? What is the black part, metal or wood?

There's a wood backing that's about half an inch thick. On top of that there is a layer of license plates flipped over and I guess spray painted black.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn