Bilal Nichols welcome to the SONORAN Desert

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know zero about him. Any insight as to where he excels? Run stopper? Three down guy?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Feels like Monti has a type. Players under 28 who peaked a few years ago and hasn't found the right fit since.

Plenty of upside on both signings so far, but could also be mid guys if coaching doesn't find the switch.
And short term 'prove-it' deals.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Best thing you can say for him is he's healthy and available! We better have some bigger moves in the works - you just know our splash is going to be signing Hollywood to an inflated deal.
Splash!!
Yeah gee, then we can win the draft too!

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Seems like a fine signing. His pass rush stats fell off a cliff last year (14 pressures and 9 QBKD in 2022 vs 3 pressures amd 1 QBKD in 2023), but hopefully that was just because the Raiders were such a mess.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have not watched this guy.
I have no idea who he is. I have searched about 4 or 5 free agent lists of defensive tackles and he isn't on a single one of them. Weird that the guy is that under the radar but it takes 14 million guaranteed to sign him. Leki Fotu is on those lists but not this guy.

Whatever, I just hope he is good. It's not that much money in the grand scheme of things.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Seems like a fine signing. His pass rush stats fell off a cliff last year (14 pressures and 9 QBKD in 2022 vs 3 pressures amd 1 QBKD in 2023), but hopefully that was just because the Raiders were such a mess.
Cheese and rice...plays every game and gets 3 pressures and 1 qbkd the entire season?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This is the kind of interior lineman we need to get LJ Collier off the roster. Perfectly professional guy to eat 50-70% of your snaps.

Also won't stand in the way of a good IDL prospect in the draft or someone like Dante Stills.
Yep, a JAG signing that doesn't move the needle but that you do need on a team. If this is the height of addressing the position, we're idiots. If it's a depth signing, fine.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Feels like Monti has a type. Players under 28 who peaked a few years ago and hasn't found the right fit since.

Plenty of upside on both signings so far, but could also be mid guys if coaching doesn't find the switch.
This is the kind of guy you kept saying didn't exist and we couldn't sign last offseason, right?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard