Sean Murphy Bunting Welcome to the desert

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is better than Antonio Hamilton and should be the best CB on the roster as it is currently constructed. Money will matter in this deal. He will not have the pass rush he did in his best season with the Bucs.
Why will money matter? :)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Excellent signing. Exactly the kind of player and signing I was told ad nauseum didn't exist last offseason and that we never had a chance of signing. 3 year deal, didn't break the bank, and a good younger player to help build the roster out. But nah, they don't exist.

This board, man, I tell ya.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent signing. Exactly the kind of player and signing I was told ad nauseum didn't exist last offseason and that we never had a chance of signing. 3 year deal, didn't break the bank, and a good younger player to help build the roster out. But nah, they don't exist.

This board, man, I tell ya.
The mods have asked me to tell you that you have used up your allotted mentioning of last season.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
In what world is 3 years 17 million a sizable contract for a starting CB? Or in today’s NFL?

I guess you have to ask yourself how good of a "starting" CB you're going to get for $5 million a year.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't know what @TruColor thinks, but it seems to me that TN wearing those uniforms last season was a war crime against the good people of Houston.
Eh, Houston has their own team now. They didn’t opt to take on the old oilers team name when they got an expansion squad like Cleveland did with the browns.