Sean Murphy Bunting Welcome to the desert

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
• In 2020, Murphy-Bunting won Super Bowl LV after starting all four postseason contests and collecting 19 tackles and a team-high three interceptions. He also set a career-high with 66 tackles in the regular season.
• Murphy-Bunting recorded an interception in each of his first three career playoff contests, joining Hall of Famers Aeneas Williams (four-consecutive games) and Ed Reed, as well as Jason Sehorn as the only four players in the Super Bowl era with an interception in each of their first three career postseason games.
• In 2019, Murphy-Bunting was selected to the PFWA All-Rookie team after tying for the lead among NFL rookies with three interceptions.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no complaints about this. This is the type of player I thought we would go after. A guy who is a little better than what we had, and not super expensive.

I expect a couple of more players like this through free agency. Around 5 million a season.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He is the 45th ranks FA and 4th CB. We only sighed 1 player last year that high, White.

You must be registered for see images attach
I think on this list alone there are 2-3 guys that can improve this team a bunch.