Arizona Basketball 2024-2025 - Welcome to the Big-12

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Boswell sucks they were horrible when he was on the court. The boosters need to hook up Love next season.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Lol

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Kentucky just hired a guy that’s never won an NCAA tournament game. KENTUCKY!!
Was listening to a podcast yesterday and someone made a good point. There are roughly 15 programs in college hoops that have a legitimate chance of winning a natty year in and year out based on notoriety and prestige, and many of those programs dont come with the scrutiny and attention that UK gets. Baylor and Alabama are a couple of those programs. That being said, you’d have to have someone who’d REALLY want to coach at Kentucky to leave that comfy situation, which is why the motivation for Nate Oats and Scott Drew to leave their respective schools was minimal and mostly media hyperbole. Mark Pope was never going to win anything of substance at BYU due to it being middle-of-the-pack at best in the Big-12 and having a somewhat limited recruiting pool. He’s a very good coach at a school with a low ceiling, so this makes sense for him. UK is just going to have to adjust its perspective.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Defense is kinda sus but he can score. Couple games against name brand teams he had great stats. Ohio State almost swooped in this week and took him.