Assuming no Harbaugh/Payton, who do you want?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bieniemy has to have been passed over multiple hiring cycles for a reason. I think something isn't quite right with him.

The problem with any of us putting out names is that we don't know any of these people personally.
He may just be a horrible interview. Some really smart, qualified people sometimes don’t get an appropriate job because they interview horribly. And can’t blame an organization for that.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone besides Vance cards need new blood at hc

Maybe make adub hc? Lol teasing but be cool he loves the cards!

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He may just be a horrible interview. Some really smart, qualified people sometimes don’t get an appropriate job because they interview horribly. And can’t blame an organization for that.
Having a lengthy rap sheet doesn't help his cause. His been charged with some up messed up stuff in the past smh

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
Kellen Moore OC Dallas past 3 seasons - QB Boise St. (07-11) Interviewed for Miami, Denver and JAX HC openings last year.

Attachments

• km.jpg
    km.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 2

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Kellen Moore OC Dallas past 3 seasons - QB Boise St. (07-11) Interviewed for Miami, Denver and JAX HC openings last year.
Dak is hurting his cause this year, unfortunately. Missing 5 games and still leading the league in INTs.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right...which begs the question, why hire Bienemy if what is going on is the result of Reid/Mahomes?

I'm way more impressed with what's going on with Detroit. Putting up big numbers with only ok skill position talent.

That's the guy who's impressed me all year. But first time OC to HC in one year is tough to justify on the heels of Kliff

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I want to see who our GM is first.
That really does not matter since the question is who "do you want" and not who the GM might hire, but you probably have a better idea than me who is qualified. My only qualification is some freaking extensive experience as a coach on the pro level who has shown he can manage a whole team as a coach, whether he is an OC/DC or not. This team needs some authority figures which the new age diva youngsters can respect, a coach with some success on the pro level, and a GM who is not struggling with his own internal problems which has a clear horizon for what he is working towards and can lay down the law to establish a strong culture for winning

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Dan Quinn
Sean Payton
Harbaugh

(But these guys want to set the culture which Bidwill will feel like losing control)

I think it is going to be Frank Reich and Vance Joseph as they are more willing to say "yes, sir, Bidwill sir"
I don't think so, Michael Bidwill sounds like a guy right now who is disgusted by what he saw and would rather have a GM and coach find a way to win who are removed from this bad dream

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Bieniemy has to be the answer here. That dude is well trained, and comes in with a major chip on his shoulder. And I bet he gets some pretty high quality assistants from the Reid tree. PLUS!!!!! He would probably sign here.