AJ Green has me seeing red!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This take is hilarious. I didn’t like the AJ Green signing when it happened but he’s been a more than adequate outside receiver and we have no one developing behind him.

Now, about all that Rondale Moore hype. He’s had 3 receptions this season deeper than five yards??

Yeah... that hype train derailed pretty quick.

Nice little gadget player tho.

And Green has been fine. If we can get him back for 6 million, I’d do it for another year.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This take is hilarious. I didn’t like the AJ Green signing when it happened but he’s been a more than adequate outside receiver and we have no one developing behind him.

Now, about all that Rondale Moore hype. He’s had 3 receptions this season deeper than five yards??
Rondale Moore is not very good.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rondale Moore is not very good.
You'll change your opinion on Moore next year when Kirk is gone trust me. He's being used how KK is using him at the moment & Kirk is our slot. You don't have to believe me now but it's coming. The talent is there. I just don't think we'll pay Kirk what his market value will allow. There's a reason why Moore was 1st team all american his freshman year at Purdue. He's fast, can make people miss & the talent is there. The first 3 or 4 games of the year stat wise he was right there with all the WR's. Here lately it seems like KK just uses him more for gadget type plays. That being said, it wouldn't shock me at all to see him take one to the house in the next 5 games. Maybe KK should take a look at how Andy Reid uses T. Hill & let Moore run some of those routes?

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
How many errors does Green have to make before we admit he’s not helping the team? He’s as good as gone and the team will not miss him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many errors does Green have to make before we admit he’s not helping the team? He’s as good as gone and the team will not miss him.
What was his mistake other then not running after the guy on the int?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone will be surprised if AJ Green doesn't show up at Cardinals facility tomorrow morning?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn